BY EDDIE BAUER

Your family will travel comfortably together with the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat. This convertible seat gives your child a comfortable ride in the rear-facing position from infant to 40 pounds and then forward-facing all the way up to 65 pounds. The seat features Side Impact Protection and a 5-point harness that easily adjusts from the front for a snug fit. The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and making the ride roomier for everyone in the car.

Brittany K.
Absolutely a wonderful car seat! This is what we bought my step son, and it is perfect!
Allie R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Eddie Bauer is just amazing...I have needed a car seat upgrade. think I'll go with this
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
Awesome car seat and easy to wipe down and adjust the straps very happy with the seat
somer c.
We have the whole set I love both the car seat and the "off road" stroller..

Target