BY EDDIE BAUER

Your family will travel comfortably together with the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat. This convertible seat gives your child a comfortable ride in the rear-facing position from infant to 40 pounds and then forward-facing all the way up to 65 pounds. The seat features Side Impact Protection and a 5-point harness that easily adjusts from the front for a snug fit. The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and making the ride roomier for everyone in the car.

Eddie Bauer® XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat

Start your review of Eddie Bauer® XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ariel R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So far i really like it. fits my boy good. he seems comfy and safe. So far its fit most cars its been in. easy to strap him in.
Claire L.
I love this car seat! We received as a gift and I'm so happy with it- safe, easy instructions, and it's so pretty too!
Harley B.
Avondale, LA
Compact when installed rearfacing and the body support padding is great! It's a good seat for extended rear facing! :)
Isa B.
I'm a mommy of 4 and with each baby I purchase an Eddie Bauer convertible car seat. My babies were safe and comfy cozy.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
This car seat is difficult to use and doesn't fit well in some vehicles. I wish I could trade it for something else.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
This car seat is amazing! It's so comfy and it lasts for years past the child needing it so it can be passed on.
Camille S.
Love this my baby is currently using this....very safe high quality great fabric...easy cleanup and washable!
Haley M.
Great car seat for extended real facing and it's not too bulky! The pillow suppers are a nice added bonus
Andrea H.
lexington, south carolina
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this just wishes that the straps were longer because my son is already outgrowing it
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
My daughter loves hers. It's very comfy and the reviews and crash test ratings were great

Target