Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
Bought this for my son when he became too large for his infant seat. When facing backwards, this seat took up too much space and it became difficult to have a passenger in front of the seat. Once facing forward, this seat has been amazing. It's not nearly as bulky as my Chicco convertible and still seems comfortable for my son who is now 2. It has held up very well and I will probably get a second one for my daughter when she is old enough. Ps I bought mine at target- they have periodic sales on these for $100.