New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportEddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat

Eddie Bauer® XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat

by Eddie Bauer

Your family will travel comfortably together with the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat. This convertible seat gives your child a comfortable ride in the rear-facing position from infant to 40 pounds and then forward-facing all the way up to 65 pounds. The seat features Side Impact Protection and a 5-point harness that easily adjusts from the front for a snug fit. The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and making the ride roomier for everyone in the car.

Where Can I Buy this
We currently have the infant car seat by Eddie Bauer and it's pretty big is this one able to go in the middle or does it need to be near a door?
This is on sale at Target this week - I am wondering if anyone has good or bad reviews for it! Thanks!
Start your review of Eddie Bauer® XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This seat is super nice. I really like it. It’s not too bulky. It’s a good price for a car seat. And I definitely trust my kids safety in this seat. I like the how it’s black and dark grey because it’s hard to look dirty. Which is always a plus. Kids are messy. Oh and it’s not super difficult to strap in and adjust the belt.
LaRissa K.
I purchased this for my daughter when she was very small because we were moving across the country, and it was cheap (on sale). This car seat does its job, but I'm honestly not a fan. I ended up purchasing her a Graco car seat.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
My daughter loves hers. It's very comfy and the reviews and crash test ratings were great
Stephanie S.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just turned the seat around and my daughter loves it that way. Facing the other direction did take up a lot of room and it was hard for someone in the front seat to move their chair. I would recommend this seat because it is durable and sturdy. Also, extremely comfortable!
Yasmin F.
This car seat is great! My son loves it, we bought it after he was getting too big for his other baby car seat. It can face forward or backward. It's very comfortable and it grows with your child. I would highly recommend this.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
This car seat is difficult to use and doesn't fit well in some vehicles. I wish I could trade it for something else.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great. I used it till I couldn't use it no more! My so. Out grew it and it still looked like new because the quality is just so great. And it's pricey but totally worth it because it's ao much more comfortable than the cheaper car seats and your precious baby is going to be spending all their car time in it so I'd say splurge.
gracie M.
Inglewood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this seat. It's great for younger babies and it grows with your child. It can be placed rear ending or facing the front. My daughter loves her chair and plan on buying the same one for our next baby. It's also great for cars with less space.
Andrea H.
Fort Meade , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this just wishes that the straps were longer because my son is already outgrowing it
RUBY L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand car seat I never had promblems last me a long time . I've used this brand for my five year and now for my 1 year old