BY EDDIE BAUER

Your family will travel comfortably together with the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat. This convertible seat gives your child a comfortable ride in the rear-facing position from infant to 40 pounds and then forward-facing all the way up to 65 pounds. The seat features Side Impact Protection and a 5-point harness that easily adjusts from the front for a snug fit. The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and making the ride roomier for everyone in the car.

Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This seat is super nice. I really like it. It’s not too bulky. It’s a good price for a car seat. And I definitely trust my kids safety in this seat. I like the how it’s black and dark grey because it’s hard to look dirty. Which is always a plus. Kids are messy. Oh and it’s not super difficult to strap in and adjust the belt.
LaRissa K.
I purchased this for my daughter when she was very small because we were moving across the country, and it was cheap (on sale). This car seat does its job, but I'm honestly not a fan. I ended up purchasing her a Graco car seat.
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
Bought this for my son when he became too large for his infant seat. When facing backwards, this seat took up too much space and it became difficult to have a passenger in front of the seat. Once facing forward, this seat has been amazing. It's not nearly as bulky as my Chicco convertible and still seems comfortable for my son who is now 2. It has held up very well and I will probably get a second one for my daughter when she is old enough. Ps I bought mine at target- they have periodic sales on these for $100.
August Z.
Clay Center , KS
This is great. I used it till I couldn't use it no more! My so. Out grew it and it still looked like new because the quality is just so great. And it's pricey but totally worth it because it's ao much more comfortable than the cheaper car seats and your precious baby is going to be spending all their car time in it so I'd say splurge.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just turned the seat around and my daughter loves it that way. Facing the other direction did take up a lot of room and it was hard for someone in the front seat to move their chair. I would recommend this seat because it is durable and sturdy. Also, extremely comfortable!
graciela m.
Santa Monica, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this seat. It's great for younger babies and it grows with your child. It can be placed rear ending or facing the front. My daughter loves her chair and plan on buying the same one for our next baby. It's also great for cars with less space.
Yasmin F.
This car seat is great! My son loves it, we bought it after he was getting too big for his other baby car seat. It can face forward or backward. It's very comfortable and it grows with your child. I would highly recommend this.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This price of this product is a little pricey but it's so worth it for the quality. My daughter loves this seat. It's comfortable for her and she has room to move. This car seat is well worth the price and I highly recommend it to other parents! A must have!
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought one of these 2 years ago for our son who is almost 3 and so far so good comfy for him and not hard to put In car. I don't recommend for small cars nor for using the cup holder
Judi W.
Cathlamet, WA
Best convertible car seat I have ever owned! Easy to adjust, compact design was a MUST for us. We have a Ford Focus and back-seat real estate is PRECIOUS with all the kids. Also, flight approved, and not too heavy, making travel much easier.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
This is on sale at Target this week - I am wondering if anyone has good or bad reviews for it! Thanks!
Tiauna S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We currently have the infant car seat by Eddie Bauer and it's pretty big is this one able to go in the middle or does it need to be near a door?

Amazon