BY EDDIE BAUER

The eddie bauer high chair lets your little one join the rest of the family at dinner table. It has a safety belt with a 3-point harness to hold your baby securely during mealtimes. This wooden high chair has a padded seat that offers comfortable seating. It has a rich espresso finish. This high chair with detachable tray has a dishwasher-safe insert for hassle-free cleanup. Keep your babys food jars, bibs, utensils and other essentials handy in the convenient rear storage compartment. see more...

Priscilla M.
I received this high chair from my mother as a gift. She bought it at target for $89 bucks. Although it's a stylish modern high chair, it is so hard to clean. Good gets caught in the cracks and you have to use wood cleaners.
Kathryn B.
Hawley, Pa
I love this highchair! My sister has this and every time I go to her house I use it, often! It has 2 tray options as well as multiple levels that it reclines at. I can feed baby and let her have snacks and then recline (easily) and give her a bottle. I definitely recommend this to any new mom!