BY EDDIE BAUER

This shopping cart cover from eddie bauer has a padded seat and adjustable seat belt for a more comfortable and secured seating position. This shopping cart cover can be folded up for easy storage and transport. see more...

• Would you buy the shopping cart cover? why or why not? Be honest an...2 Answers
Augusta, GA
Eddie Bauer has made some beautiful and long lasting products! I love the pattern and color contrast that they used when making this cart cover! It's well made. I used this when babysitting for lil ones when shopping in the stores! Makes them more comfortable. Eases your worries about them and germs too! Plus little ones are more comfortable in shopping cart with this cover! I highly recommend this product!
Bree N.
Bree N.
Mega Parent Expert
I had the one for a boy. I absolutely love these covers perfect for every shopping trip when the baby wants to put their mouths on everything. I never took it out of my car other than to wash and put it right back.
karla t.
karla t.
I love this brand, the product, everything simply great. i love it for market trips since i feel that shopping carts can be pretty hard to sit on and also dirty this is perfect for trips to the store with my little one
Zeinab N.
Zeinab N.
Downey, CA
We love this product, especially since it has lasted us over 3 years. its reasonable priced and washes well!
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
This is great for going shooping and you dont have to worry about bringing your own stroller and baby is comfortable
Augusta, GA
Would you buy the shopping cart cover? why or why not? Be honest and be detailed in why or why not?