Eddie Bauer Home & Travel Playard - Sandhill

by Eddie Bauer

Give your baby a comfortable place to nap or play both at home or traveling with the eddie bauer home & travel play yard.â featuring a full-size bassinet, changer with wipeable surface, a zip-off portable organizer, and even a playful toy bar; this play yard has everything you need in a lightweight and compact package. Parents can pack the play yard and accessories into the travel bag making it easy to take along for travel.â or, set the play yard up in your home for a convenient extension to the nursery. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Home & Travel Playard - Sandhill!
How would you rate this product?
LeAnn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
When the kids were babies we took this everywhere it was amazing! Loved that you could raise the bed to be a bassinet. It had a changing table attachment that I loved so I wouldn’t hurt my back changing diapers. Highly recommend.
Audrey B.
Durham, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this ftor my last two children who are Irish twins. Excellent quality and durability. They actually used it to play in now that they are a bit older.

Looking for your answer?