Eddie Bauer Home & Travel Playard - Meadowbrook

by Eddie Bauer

Give your baby a comfortable place to nap or play both at home or traveling with the eddie bauer home & travel play yard.â featuring a full-size bassinet, changer with wipeable surface, a zip-off portable organizer, and even a playful toy bar; this play yard has everything you need in a lightweight and compact package. Parents can pack the play yard and accessories into the travel bag making it easy to take along for travel.â or, set the play yard up in your home for a convenient extension to the nursery. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Home & Travel Playard - Meadowbrook!
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Every mom needs a play yard of some sort! I have one just like this and I absolutely love it. When Stella is playing in it and gets tired she can just fall asleep in it and I don't have to worry about her getting out of it (yet lol).
Lauren B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is the best mainstream brand of play yard I’ve tried. I actually bought an older version of this on Facebook marketplace. It was sturdier and easier to set up and more comfortable and durable that a brand new Evenflo play yard I had just received that broke soon after set up (the bottom would randomly pop up after it getting stuck and not collapsing properly during takedown.
Melissa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used this for my daughter till she outgrew it. We loved it and so did she. It was a gift to use from our grandparents it was a lifesaver
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
This is so great thing to have for every mom! My daughter can stay there and play while I am doing things around the house. Very convenient!
Silken G.
Winnipeg
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Good product. Keeps baby contained and safe. Easily portable. Only takes a few minutes to disassemble.

Looking for your answer?