BY EDDIE BAUER

Give your baby a comfortable place to nap or play both at home or traveling with the eddie bauer home & travel play yard.â featuring a full-size bassinet, changer with wipeable surface, a zip-off portable organizer, and even a playful toy bar; this play yard has everything you need in a lightweight and compact package. Parents can pack the play yard and accessories into the travel bag making it easy to take along for travel.â or, set the play yard up in your home for a convenient extension to the nursery. . â see more...

Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
Every mom needs a play yard of some sort! I have one just like this and I absolutely love it. When Stella is playing in it and gets tired she can just fall asleep in it and I don't have to worry about her getting out of it (yet lol).
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
This is so great thing to have for every mom! My daughter can stay there and play while I am doing things around the house. Very convenient!
Melissa W.
We used this for my daughter till she outgrew it. We loved it and so did she. It was a gift to use from our grandparents it was a lifesaver