BY EDDIE BAUER

Cassandra M.
Rosemount, MN
Ok, so I get some looks when my toddler is in this. But, I have him in this, my baby in an ergo, and we're all running around the zoo having fun! My toddler LOVES it, calls it his backpack, and enjoys wearing it.
melissa l.
pa
I'm sorry but i personally don't like these things. either put the kid in the shopping cart or stroller. kids are smart and what if they got out of it and you didn't realize?
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Cute and helpful in large crowds, but not something I would look to use often. It is soft and adjustable but tends to lose the furry parts after several washes.
Jennifer M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can't even express how much i HATE these. I don't think under any circumstance it's ok to put your child on a leash they are not animals!
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I don;t know why people use these. your child is not an animal so don't treat them like one
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
A great way to keep your little one from running off. This is super cute and fun.
Erika M.
Camden NJ
Very very helpful when going out in crowded areas you can always make sure you little one is safe and still In sight