BY EDDIE BAUER

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! The Eddie Bauer Alpine 4 Travel System lets both you and your baby travel in comfort. Strap covers and cozy side pillows give your little adventurer a comfortable ride. The system includes a SureFit Infant Car Seat for babies from 4-35 pounds. The car seat comes with an adjustable stay-in-car base for a customized fit in your car and includes an infant head insert that gives smaller babies a snug fit. You can move from car seat to the stroller easily with QuickClick technology; one simple click and the seat is securely attached to the stroller making it easy to get on your way. The stroller's handles are adjustable. Color: Orchid. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• After almost 11 years I'm going to have a newborn! everyt...1 Answers
Brittney C.
Puyallup , WA
This is the best travel system and car seat I have ever had! I will never to with any other brand other than Eddie Bauer! It it amazing! My daughter loves it!
Liliana N.
Caracas
Personally I found it very useful, it is also very safe... Sometimes I drive my car alone and I can be sure that anything is going to happen to my baby while she is alone in the back seat.... And the other is very comfortable for my and my baby, I really like the fact that the safe belt is cover so my baby is more comfortable, and also like the little basket that has at the bottom
Shalece K.
PITTSBURGH, PA
After almost 11 years I'm going to have a newborn! everything is so different... anyone have this I had one 10 years ago!