Eddie Bauer Deluxe Car Seat Protector - Black

by Eddie Bauer

Shield your upholstery from car seat wear and tear with the eddie bauer deluxe car seat protector. The unique design covers more interior surface area than a standard seat protector. The back panel adjusts to fit most infant or booster seats with one simple fold. . â . â

I had this on my registry but took it down after one of my friends said it voided the warranty on your car seat of you use a seat protector under it. Has anyone else heard this?
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Deluxe Car Seat Protector - Black!
Drea T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I got this at Target a few years ago. Haven't had to replace it at all. It's held up very well and has no rips or visible wear on it yet. The pockets at the bottom are convenient foe small toys, bags of snacks or wipes. And them being made of a mesh allows for easy clean up.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
This is essential for rear-facing sitters. This saves the actual seat from getting marks and crumbs and saves the back of the seat from feet dirt and food. A definite MUST for every car!
sasha G.
Hawley, TX
I have this for both of my children. It is easy to install and really easy to clean. I would highly recommend this product to my friends.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
Absolutely love this car seat protector! Super easy to put in the car and keeps my light gray seats clean! My daughter has spewed in the car spilled milk and dropped food! And this has kept my seats safe and clean and looking good!
Lisa A.
Hutchinson, MN
This car seat protetor is easy to install and keeps my seats clean. I would tell all moms to get one of these for your car.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Car seats tend to leave dents in your seats that are irreversible And this cover prevents that. It also prevents any stains from food that tends to seep out of the car seat.
Monique G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Love this it was easy to install into my cars and it kept anything from getting to my car seats and my seats r gray and get dirty easy so it was totally worth the money to get and save my car 😁
Andrea H.
So far this seat protector has done a great job protecting my Camry. It was easy to install and seems very durable.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Im so glad i had this! I am still baffled how so much can get underneath a car seat. Not only did this keep the seat protected from the var seat digging into it but it also keeps a lot of crumbs and stuff from getting pressed into the seat.
marivel R.
Sebastian, TX
This protector comes in handy when you have kids. Especially if there always snacking on something. Its very easy to clean and your seats wont stay stained.