Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Lake Forest uploaded by Cassidy E.

BY EDDIE BAUER #18 in Playards

Give your home a nursery extension with the eddie bauer complete care play yard.â featuring a canopy with adorable plush bears and a comforting baby module, nap time is sure to be peaceful, no matter what time of day. The flip away changer is there when you need it and easy to move out of the way when you don't. Remove the bassinet to reveal a roomy play yard that makes it easy to keep your baby close by at nap time or play.â the complete care play yard also includes at-reach storage for wipes and diapers, and a travel bag for on-the-go storage. . â see more...

Bree N.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for camping or babysitters house. I had 3 at one time. Plus an octagon shaped one. I love the durability and easy set up, cute patterns to pick from and inexpensive.
Ashlie F.
Hollywood, FL
This set is very easy to assemble and disassemble. Extremely comfortable for the child and the brand is a long lasting one!
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
This is truly a complete care playard! Lasted through two of mine, still in mint condition and so convenient!
Fadoua a.
Berrechid
Mega Parent Expert

Hi dear
My name is (fadoua ben abdelghafour ) Creator of “almohtarifa-channel”, a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and beauty ....
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to  followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 8.677 followers . Good News !!!! I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me . Best Regards
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I have a playpen very similar to this one and we still use it. Everything is so handy. Loved the bassinet/changing table part of if when my daughter was a newborn
EMMY L.