Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Lake Forest

by Eddie Bauer

Give your home a nursery extension with the eddie bauer complete care play yard.â featuring a canopy with adorable plush bears and a comforting baby module, nap time is sure to be peaceful, no matter what time of day. The flip away changer is there when you need it and easy to move out of the way when you don't. Remove the bassinet to reveal a roomy play yard that makes it easy to keep your baby close by at nap time or play.â the complete care play yard also includes at-reach storage for wipes and diapers, and a travel bag for on-the-go storage. . â

Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Lake Forest is this a travel playpen that it has a canopy?
Why the canopy?
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Lake Forest!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca H.
Buffalo, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love this pack n play. We got it as a gift from a good friend for our first son. And he loved it. We used it for the first couple months of life due to us moving and he loved it. Super comfy for the baby. And had a very easy and portable changing station.
Cassidy E.
North Port, FL
Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Lake Forest uploaded by Cassidy E.
This pack and play is such good quality! I love the bassinet and changing station on it and the pockets on the side come in so handy when it's changing time. Perfect to keep diapers, wipes, rash cream, etc. I love this play yard and highly recommend it to everyone
Stephanie S.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this pack n play because it's so compact and still roomy inside. It was a plus that it included the changing table because it did come in handy when my LO was tiny. I also like that it is removable for when they get older. I would definitely recommend this item. I don't like that sometimes the arms don't snap into place all the time that can be a pain.
Amanda N.
We had this set with our oldest child. The bassinet was handy when they were newborns. And having everything nearby for the middle of the night feedings/diaper changes was useful. I found setup was a little difficult when using it just as a playpen and it was a little heavier than some of the other brands.
Ashlie F.
Hollywood , FL
This set is very easy to assemble and disassemble. Extremely comfortable for the child and the brand is a long lasting one!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I have a pack n play very similar to this one just a different print but it was the main piece of baby gear we used for the first few months. We changed most of our sons diapers on this and he slept in here for a good chunk of time as well. We still use it for travel as my son is now 2 and can just sleep in the play pen part of it. Definitely worth the money with how much use you get out of it
Felicia H.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this Eddie Bauer playard! It's perfect for the little one! The changing table and canopy are nice additions to regular play pens. It's easy to store and is easy to transport wherever needed.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,060 reviews
Loved the look and style of this play yard. Didn't actually use it for more than a travel crib and changing table but it was easy to pack up and unpack and put together or take apart. It was a little pricier than the chinsy little play yards. But in my opinion, when it comes to this you get what you pay for. Loved all the accessories the most!
Laura M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this pack n play! My son LOVES looking at the animals and loves the sound machine with it. He sleeps wonderfully in it when we are on trips and it is soooo easy to fold and set up! I recommend this one. I love the canopy to shield my guy from the sun when inside or when we play outside!
Tiffany H.
I love this. I brought this for my son. This is the only thing he will sleep in. The changing part the baby typically rolls to the side which can be annoying at times