Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Coal Creek

by Eddie Bauer

Give your home a nursery extension with the eddie bauer complete care play yard.â featuring a canopy with adorable plush bears and a comforting baby module, nap time is sure to be peaceful, no matter what time of day. The flip away changer is there when you need it and easy to move out of the way when you don't. Remove the bassinet to reveal a roomy play yard that makes it easy to keep your baby close by at nap time or play.â the complete care play yard also includes at-reach storage for wipes and diapers, and a travel bag for on-the-go storage. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Complete Care Playard - Coal Creek!
How would you rate this product?
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,033 reviews
I would like to say that this product and even all the products of this brand is amazing!
Drea T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Had this for about a year. The entire thing was easy to set up and take back down. Kind of heavy but sturdy.
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a beautiful playard that we kept in our bedroom when our daughter was a newborn. The hanging teddy bears kept her entertained and engaged, the changing station was very convenient along with the side pockets to keep your diaper changing necessities, the visor was great to keep it dark enough for our daughter to sleep, the vibrating battery opperated clip on pod really helped calm our daughter, and the space to lay her down for naps or night time was large and spacious. it's very easy to take down and set up.
Shamy A.
Lake Wales, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
1,242 reviews
love this product, since I found it I keep using it. It's very good, I recommend it, you must try it.
Jasmine P.
Broomall, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used This 6 Years Ago. Don’t Really Remember Much About It. But I Do Remember The Changing Part. I Liked It & I Also Liked The Shade It Gave. The Padding Was Nice, It Was Nice & Fluffy. Easy To Wipe Down Also.
Coryn B.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great pack n play we use it every night at the bottom of our bed, my only complaint is it is difficult to pack and carry around doable but difficult.
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
Pros: Sturdy, durable, both kids have slept well in it, great for keeping baby close as a newborn, easy to travel with, good price Cons: Changing table add on tends to bend under child's weight leaving them lop-sided( I just changed the babies on the raised flat surface), heavy (although I think most play yards/pack n plays are) Highly recommend
Yesenia E.
I like this pack in play because is a 3 in one you can use it for when they are new born and and of course the Changing table and also use it when they are toddlers good to take to the beach or when in mini vacation
Heather L.
Derby, CT
Found this pack and play on sale at Target and decided to get it. It includes a box that attaches to the side that vibrates and plays music, works great at getting my little one to sleep fast. Never used the changing insert so I can't comment on that.

Looking for your answer?