BY EDDIE BAUER

Find Play Pens And Travel Beds at Target.com! Give your home a nursery extension with the Eddie Bauer Complete Care Play yard. Featuring a Canopy with adorable plush bears and a comforting Baby Module, nap time is sure to be peaceful, no matter what time of day. The Flip Away Changer is there when you need it and easy to move out of the way when you don't. Remove the Bassinet to reveal a roomy play yard that makes it easy to keep your baby close by at nap time or play. The Complete Care Play yard also includes at-reach storage for wipes and diapers, and a travel bag for on-the-go storage.Color: Twilight Blue. see more...

Cheyanne T.
I received this play yard as a baby shower gift. I like it. It folds up really easy. I like that you can move the mattress to two different levels. I like that it comes with a vibration setting, a night light, and music machine. The changing table is definitely way too small, at least it was for my baby. I like that it has a shade cover if you want to take your baby outside in it. Overall it's a good pack and play especially for the price point. You can find the Eddie Bauer brand at target.
Cassidy E.
North Port, FL
Obsessed with this play yard!!! I love that it's in all black and can be used for any gender. It's very nice looking and very sturdy. I love that it vibrates and has a little bassinet attached to it. Highly recommend
Shasha Y.
I seriously love this play yard we received as a baby shower gift. I just wish my little one did as well. The changing station is very convenient along with the pouches on the side for diapers etc. but at three months, he's getting too long to fit in it for diaper changes. Would recommend this to other mommy's out there. Great item! Easy to set up, break down and move around the house.