Eddie Bauer Classic Wood High Chair - Michelle

by Eddie Bauer

The Eddie Bauer Classic Wood High Chair is a stylish option for parents who value practicality and pizzazz. Its polished wood construction might seem like a wasted effort simply because mealtime is mega messy, but this elegant high chair comes equipped with just the right features to make cleanup easy and fast.A removable machine washable seat pad and dishwasher safe insert tray mean you don't need to worry about your child making a mess. Hey it's going to happen anyway, but these clever little features make cleanup a snap. With this classy high chair, style meets practicality at just the right baby-sized price.

How much is this high chair?
Eddie Bauer Classic Wood High Chair - Michelle i had got this for my cousin Cardi B and she loves it to the gods
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Classic Wood High Chair - Michelle!
Lily F.
vancouver
We have had this for years. Great condition and easy to clean. Love how it looks in our house.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Biggest problem with this chair is it's a pain to clean it. Also the finish wore off quickly. I love the way it looks but if the center part (leg holes) was removable to clean it would be perfect.
veronica S.
This wood high chair is great. My baby eats safely with out worrying he will fall off or that the high chair wiggles. It’s steady and firm.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
I had this now for 8 years and it has held up really nice. I got it with my son because its something gender neutral and looks great in a house without all that tacky plastic like most chairs are. I now have a baby girl and we use it just fine. I do wish the seats were a little more padded but I love this regardless.
Taru D.
I bought this when my daughter was born to feed her but soon realized it occupies lots of space.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jayy J.