BY EDDIE BAUER #71 in Highchairs & Boosters

From birth to 50 pounds, the eddie bauer classic 3-in-1 high chair gives your child a comfortable place to eat with a classic look and easy-clean design that blends in with your home decor.â the seat reclines into three feeding positions, and the tray has three locking positions, which adjust and release easily with one hand. These multiple configurations make it ideal for multiple stages and ages. You'll be able to give your child just the right position for infant, toddler and older child meals as they progresses from being bottle fed, to spoon fed, to finger foods, and then eating on their own.â â the two seat pads are fully... see more...

Marlie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really do love this highchair. While I wasn't opposed to a plastic-type high chair, I was thrilled to find a wooden one that matched my dining room chairs as well. This high chair feels sturdy and well-made, and my LO loves to be in it. The tray has a removable top portion that is great to use regularly and SO easy to clean. My only gripe is that the seat portion of the chair can be hard to clean sometimes, especially when LO drops small crumbs. I usually use a handheld vacuum to clean it quickly after dinner.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this high chair! It's sturdy and I love the wood. It's easy to clean because it has a removable tray, and it's also comfy with the seat covering. Also has a cool reclining feature!
Brenda W.
Safe, well built and functional and every new paren't would like this.Each baby will be sitting pretty here. Great for birthday parties and busy moms.
Lindsey B.
Minot, ND
While this high chair looks nice, I hated it with my girls. The screws would always fall out and I found it very hard to clean.
Mallory B.
Great stylish sturdy well made. Easy. Definitely worth the price. Wood is beautiful.