Eddie Bauer Classic 3-in-1 Wood High Chair - Coal Creek

by Eddie Bauer

From birth to 50 pounds, the eddie bauer classic 3-in-1 high chair gives your child a comfortable place to eat with a classic look and easy-clean design that blends in with your home decor.â the seat reclines into three feeding positions, and the tray has three locking positions, which adjust and release easily with one hand. These multiple configurations make it ideal for multiple stages and ages. You'll be able to give your child just the right position for infant, toddler and older child meals as they progresses from being bottle fed, to spoon fed, to finger foods, and then eating on their own.â â the two seat pads are fully...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Classic 3-in-1 Wood High Chair - Coal Creek!
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This was such a good high chair. It worked so well. I love that it had a different padding for when they were small and a but bigger. This high chair lasted about 6 year and several moves. It was always safe sturdy. I loved the way it looked so sleek too.
Amber G.
Los Ranchos, NM
I absolutely love this high chair! I hate the high chairs that look cheap. This one matches our dining room table and it's very nice looking. I'm glad I picked this one and I would definitely recommend it! :)
Sofia P.
Menifee, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My best high chair ive purchased.It's sturdy and made of great wood. This high chair has lasted me through 2 children, and many clean ups,its so worth every penny. You can remove the little fabric on the chair m,throw it in the washer and your good to go,fresh and clean.
Brenda W.
Safe, well built and functional and every new paren't would like this.Each baby will be sitting pretty here. Great for birthday parties and busy moms.
kira D.
Hermitage, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It is well worth the price! it holds up well and is gorgeous. easy to clean
It is well worth the price! it holds up well and is gorgeous. easy to clean
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this high chair! It's sturdy and I love the wood. It's easy to clean because it has a removable tray, and it's also comfy with the seat covering. Also has a cool reclining feature!
Marlie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really do love this highchair. While I wasn't opposed to a plastic-type high chair, I was thrilled to find a wooden one that matched my dining room chairs as well. This high chair feels sturdy and well-made, and my LO loves to be in it. The tray has a removable top portion that is great to use regularly and SO easy to clean. My only gripe is that the seat portion of the chair can be hard to clean sometimes, especially when LO drops small crumbs. I usually use a handheld vacuum to clean it quickly after dinner.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
This is the first and only high chair we have owned. We love it. not only is it aesthetically pleasing, it is very easy to clean as well. It comes with two different pads, so when one is being washed you have another to put on the high chair. It also has a bib rack in the back so you can hang them. No issues what-so-ever with this highchair. My son is 1.5 and have been using it since he was 3 months. It also has a recline option for the infant stages.
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My mother in law got us this and we love it, it is like another piece of furniture and the top comes off to clean and snaps back into place. It's also very sturdy and can't be knocked over.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT
Purchased at: Target
My sister has one and she loves it. It saves her so much time since her son is learning how to walk. She places him on it with a snack and cleans

Looking for your answer?