Eddie Bauer Classic 3-in-1 Wood High Chair - Coal Creek uploaded by Amber G.Eddie Bauer Classic 3-in-1 Wood High Chair - Coal Creek uploaded by Grace J.Eddie Bauer Classic 3-in-1 Wood High Chair - Coal Creek uploaded by Victoria C.

BY EDDIE BAUER

From birth to 50 pounds, the eddie bauer classic 3-in-1 high chair gives your child a comfortable place to eat with a classic look and easy-clean design that blends in with your home decor.â the seat reclines into three feeding positions, and the tray has three locking positions, which adjust and release easily with one hand. These multiple configurations make it ideal for multiple stages and ages. You'll be able to give your child just the right position for infant, toddler and older child meals as they progresses from being bottle fed, to spoon fed, to finger foods, and then eating on their own.â â the two seat pads are fully... see more...

J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Las Vegas, NV
4 stars because of the price but we still use this chair for my 1.5 year old. We have had it for 3 years & used for both kids. Easy to clean & has a back that’s adjustable for levels of recline!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
This is the first and only high chair we have owned. We love it. not only is it aesthetically pleasing, it is very easy to clean as well. It comes with two different pads, so when one is being washed you have another to put on the high chair. It also has a bib rack in the back so you can hang them. No issues what-so-ever with this highchair. My son is 1.5 and have been using it since he was 3 months. It also has a recline option for the infant stages.
Jamie B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I wanted this highchair for it's stylish look but sadly it fell apart after a few months of use. It wasn't abused either. Screws fell out from underneath. The chair also wasn't that comfortable for my little one. I ended up going with a much cheaper Graco high chair that never fell apart. I was actually able to sell it when my son grew out of it. The Eddie Bauer one unfortunately ended up in the dumpster. Another thing I was disappointed in before it fell apart was that the chair itself wasn't very easy to clean. The try was plastic and came apart for easy cleaning but the rest of the chair was kind of a pain.
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
I fell in love with this chair when we were pregnant and was so excited to get it for my son. Looks great and matches my dining room decor perfectly. But I was disappointed with the chair. It's a big hassle to get clean. The cushion is always getting in the way and sliding. But other than the little issues it was a decent chair. It's a little on the heavy side as far as high chairs go but it didn't tip easily and was always sturdy. The trays slide off and on really well and it was easy to do with just one hand.
Alisha C.
Shreveport, LA
I was super excited about getting this when I was pregnant with my son but as he got older, it became less convenient. The padding was always coming undone and sliding, it's hard to clean, and as my son got older, he learned how to climb right out of it. Having just a waist strap wasn't enough to hold down a one year old. I'm definitely not going to get another one and will be looking for a different brand with a five point harness next time.
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
I have had this chair for 10 months now and really love it! We have been using it daily several times a day for several months and it has held up great! I did take the covers off and use it with out them now because it was hard to keep that clean. I do have to clean it weekly or it gets really bad, and it is kind of hard to clean but I am not sure that any highchair can be kept clean 24/7.
stephanie c.
Mount Morris, MI
I had really high hopes for this highchair...and I was really disappointed. It is really durable because its wood but it a huge pain to keep clean compared to our other chair. I ended up taking this to the grandparents house since they didn't have a chair there.
The one thing I really did like about this is the tray has a top layer that I can unclip and wash at the sink. Ad we ended up just packing away the fabric seat cover...I was constantly removing it to wash and it ties on so it takes forever to remove and replace. Ugh.
Sofia P.
My best high chair ive purchased.It's sturdy and made of great wood. This high chair has lasted me through 2 children, and many clean ups,its so worth every penny. You can remove the little fabric on the chair m,throw it in the washer and your good to go,fresh and clean.
Amber G.
Los Ranchos, NM
I absolutely love this high chair! I hate the high chairs that look cheap. This one matches our dining room table and it's very nice looking. I'm glad I picked this one and I would definitely recommend it! :)
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
We received this high chair as a gift at our sons baby shower and our family loves it. It looks great in our home it isn't big and ugly and bulky. Also, the clean up is really easy! My son will be two in July so we've been using it for about 1 1/2 now and it has stayed in almost new condition.