Eddie Bauer Car Seat Protector

by Eddie Bauer

Safeguard your car's upholstery with the eddie bauer baby car seat protector. This baby car seat protector features soft, fabric edges and comes with storage pockets for any of those road trip necessities. It's perfect for protecting your seat from marks and spills. Eddie bauer makes high-quality car seat accessories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eddie Bauer Car Seat Protector!
Product Highlights
It can be a pain to move, but once the car seat is installed, it doesn't go anywhere - this has literally saved our seats from getting ruined!in reviews
We bought this to use under our daughter's car seats to protect our leather seats - good quality, holds up well, does the job, and easy to wipe down if needed!in reviews
Easy to clean when needed, and super easy to install or move around.in reviews
Kimberly B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Love this purchased at Target for around $15 and I repurchased another one for my newborn at the time. Great quality and it works great and keeps everything organized
Courtney G.
TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The top of the protector crunches up so easily, I'm not a fan. It does what it's suppose to do, but it doesn't look pretty. The price was good though. Bought it at Target!
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
I do not recommend anything between the car seat and vehicle seat as it can compromise install if child's car seat
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
My husband is very particular about our vehicles and didn't want the car seat to ruin the leather so these seat protectors were a great investment. It adds an extra barrier between the car seat and the seat but also prevents messes from getting on the seat and makes cleaning up a breeze. Well worth the money if you want to protect your seats.
Tennille F.
Petersburg, NE
I have so many friend ask where I got these for my cars! We have saved so many vehicle seats just by using these. I purchased ours from amazon.com and it was one of the best investments my husband and I have ever made. They should just sell these with car seats to make it easier. I definitely recommend these, they are a MUST!
Amanda W.
East China, MI
Absolutely love this car seat protector! I purchased this for under my sons car seat and it protects the seats in my van very well! Super easy to wipe down and clean when needed! Keeps his mess from ruining the van very well! I think it was a great purchase! I highly recommend it!
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Keeps the seat protected from kiddo messes it's a great product and a must have if you want to keep your seats clean.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Both my husband and I have leather interiors in our vehicles, so we both have these seat protectors. Works great!!! I love having them, keeping my seat clean and safe from wear/tear!
Melinda P.
Brockton, MA
I bought this to go under my daughters car seat. I was impressed with how well it kept her seat in place but when i want to replace her car seat with a toddler seat it did not portect my seats at all!!!! I have lines from her seat that I'm not sure if they ever will bounce back!!
Kat S.
Durham, NH
I like this thing. I bought it to go under my sons car seat. We were moving from North Dakota to Maine. This meant a lot of on the road eating. I did not want to ruin my fabric seats so got this to go under the car seat. 3 years later and I am still using it. It isn't perfect and things can roll between the back between the seat still - but it has saved my fabric from messes ranging from vomit to gummy bears.

Looking for your answer?