BY EDDIE BAUER

Safeguard your car's upholstery with the eddie bauer baby car seat protector. This baby car seat protector features soft, fabric edges and comes with storage pockets for any of those road trip necessities. It's perfect for protecting your seat from marks and spills. Eddie bauer makes high-quality car seat accessories. see more...

Eddie Bauer Car Seat Protector
  • "It can be a pain to move, but once the car seat is installed, it doesn't go anywhere - this has literally saved our seats from getting ruined!" in 4 reviews
  • "We bought this to use under our daughter's car seats to protect our leather seats - good quality, holds up well, does the job, and easy to wipe down if needed!" in 3 reviews
  • "Easy to clean when needed, and super easy to install or move around." in 1 review
Laura Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We made this purchase so it wouldn’t ruin our leather seats in our car. Definitely must have it doesn’t slide or move and it protects our seat. It’s inexpensive and great quality. I bought mine at target.
Genevieve M.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
My LO is almost 3 and I purchased this to protect the seats in my car before she was born. Y'all this is still the seat protector I use and it looks like it did the day I bought it! It is so durable and does it's job! I highly highly recommend this product!
Kimberly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this purchased at Target for around $15 and I repurchased another one for my newborn at the time. Great quality and it works great and keeps everything organized
Kat S.
Durham, NH
I like this thing. I bought it to go under my sons car seat. We were moving from North Dakota to Maine. This meant a lot of on the road eating. I did not want to ruin my fabric seats so got this to go under the car seat. 3 years later and I am still using it. It isn't perfect and things can roll between the back between the seat still - but it has saved my fabric from messes ranging from vomit to gummy bears.
Marian S.
Modesto, CA
I actually love this item. We bought a new car and wanted something to protect our leather seats from the car seats and these work perfect. They are easy to place in and out of car and don't take up any room. The one thing i don't like it the bag at the bottom that is suppose to hold things. However it being where your legs are suppose to dangle it seems pointless. Other than that an amazing buy!
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
My husband is very particular about our vehicles and didn't want the car seat to ruin the leather so these seat protectors were a great investment. It adds an extra barrier between the car seat and the seat but also prevents messes from getting on the seat and makes cleaning up a breeze. Well worth the money if you want to protect your seats.
Tennille F.
PETERSBURG, NE
I have so many friend ask where I got these for my cars! We have saved so many vehicle seats just by using these. I purchased ours from amazon.com and it was one of the best investments my husband and I have ever made. They should just sell these with car seats to make it easier. I definitely recommend these, they are a MUST!
Amanda W.
Absolutely love this car seat protector! I purchased this for under my sons car seat and it protects the seats in my van very well! Super easy to wipe down and clean when needed! Keeps his mess from ruining the van very well! I think it was a great purchase! I highly recommend it!
Melinda P.
Brockton, MA
I bought this to go under my daughters car seat. I was impressed with how well it kept her seat in place but when i want to replace her car seat with a toddler seat it did not portect my seats at all!!!! I have lines from her seat that I'm not sure if they ever will bounce back!!
Jennifer L.
Tooele, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Protects my seat from my son, his snacks and drinks. Love that it has pockets for easy storage of little items like the manual for the car seat. Bought another one with a taller back for my daughter.