Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag - Gray

Product Configuration: Backpack

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Includes: Changing pad

Material: Polyester

Features: Drawstring Closure, Bottle Pocket, Padded Shoulder Strap, Waterproof Lining, Insulated Bottle Pockets, Storage Pockets, Backpack strap, Multiple Compartments, Fabric Lining

Pattern: Quilted pattern

Start your review of Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag - Gray!
Ana P.
Totally not my favorite product. I do love the amount of space you get, however it gets messy in there very fast. The side compartments come in handy with having room for 4 bottles to keep warm during a plane ride for 2 kids.
ashley G.
Duarte, CA
Purchased at: Target
I personally love this backpack. I switched over from the traditional diaper purse to a back pack just because it’s so much easier and functional. It comes with a side compartment cooler. A wipe pack which I took out and put an actual baby wipe pack inside because it fit. Bottle pockets on the inside and it comes with a changing pad
Rebecca C.
Caro, MI
Love the look and style of this bag. We received it at our baby shower and my significant other loves it because it’s not a typical diaper bag. The only downside is when you pack it up I need something from the bottom you have to take everything out so there could be more pockets and compartments inside. Love the fact that hooks to the stroller.
izzy F.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Love it! It’s a very cute bag not too girly, so my husband also enjoys carrying around so he helps more often! So spacious and I love the different compartments specially the side bag for the wipes, makes it easy to grab them when you need them! Also comes with a changing mat and it’s great to use when out in public. I would totally recommend getting one, also comes in different colors I believe. Comfortable to wear too.
Laura R.
San Diego, CA
Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag - Gray uploaded by Laura R.
Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag - Gray uploaded by Laura R.
I perchased this Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag - Gray at target 🙌🏻 I love it ! Ive has many but by far this is my favorite ✨ I have two boys ages 1 & 2 and they’re definitely hand full ... this diaper bag is so helpful everything I can possibly need for them fits in here from snacks to toys to diapers, baby wipes extra clothes, socks tablet 🙊 ... one thing I love it that it doesn’t have a zipper on the top part it has this a string to adjust sooo much easier ... my other diaper bags I’ve had the zipper tends to break or mess up so that’s one thing I love... also like how it has two straps to hang on a stroller if needed 👌🏼
Aleja E.
Bastante util para salir y cargar lo necesario para el bebe, es comoda y caben bastantes cosas para uso diario.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alaura E.
brenham,tx
il y a 2 ans
Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag - Gray ? Does this bag have good storage and quality?