BY EDDIE BAUER #32 in Baby Carriers

Designed with you and baby in mind.â the eddie bauer front baby carrier has a versatile, multi-stage design thatâ provides comfort for parents, infants and toddlers. This is a top item in our baby registry. The removable infant insert comfortably supports newborns in the facing-in position. As your little one grows, simply remove the infant insert, or carry them on your hip or back. The adjustable lumbar belt, back strap and shoulder straps allow proper weight disbursement to customize fit. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Kristi S.
This carrier is easy to use and has an attractive appearance. The waist clip has an extra safety button so no accidental unclipping. An extra storage pocket in the front, an infant insert and also comes with a hood for when baby is sleeping that conveniently tucks into another front pocket. I like that it can be used for several years. It can be used as a front carrier, hip carrier or backpack, however, it does not allow for baby to be worn facing out
Kayla T.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent carrier for the price. It worked but it wasn't the most comfortable even after some adjustments. Its also not very breathable. Baby and I were always sweating in it. If this is what you can afford get it. If you can afford more do more research and find the best fit for you. I plus is that my child's father who is 6'8 350 lbs could adjust this to fit him, barely.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Terribly uncomfortable. This is a case of a brand name being placed on a product that does not do it justice. The straps dug into my shoulders, by back ached after wearing it too and my baby did not seem comfortable in it. I ended up returning the product as I wanted a long term carrier that I enjoyed wearing.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely in love with the Eddie Bauer baby carrier. My daughter loves being carried around and this baby carrier is perfect for that. She loves being able to fall asleep on my chest. The only part I don't necessarily like is that there's not much room for her to move her head around, other thanI love this item.
Erika T.
Whitinsville, MA
My son loves this carrier but I wish he could face forward. I never would have bought it (Target) if I'd have known we couldn't face the baby outward and he loves seeing the world. It's comfy for baby but when he wants to face out I have to carry him in my arms which isn't ideal.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The carrier is great . It is a bit bulky but it is very comfortable and gorgeous . The only con about this would be that the baby is not able to face forward . As my son gets older he does not want to face towards me so I had to purchase a different carrier
Brittney M.
We love this carrier! We just went on a 3 mile hike and carried my 2 year old in this. My husband complained of shoulder pain, but I felt no pressure on my shoulders at all! Glad to be able to use this carrier for such a long time. Great price!
Kristina O.
Lexington, KY
We love this carrier! Our 5 month old still uses it on the front-style setting and it works great. I use it when grocery shopping and even hiking outside. He has loved it since birth! The infant insert works great for when they are super tiny and need more support. My brother-in-law used this carrier on his back for his 2-year-old son, and it worked great!
Meagan R.
I got this carrier because it was getting harder to carry my daughter on my hip or in my wrap. I liked this carrier at first but it's very bulky and heavy and it kills my back! I love that the insert is built in. But I dislike the head rest, it's hard to shove back in its pocket and its too thick for my liking!

I probably wouldn't recommend this carrier.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love how convenient this carrier has been for me. For the price I wish that the baby can go in facing forward. That's the biggest downfall. I purchased this at Target for a high price. I do like the quality of the material. Very sturdy and durable.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
How does this carrier work on your back like is it comfortable i need one for my son?
I lost the instructions to my three in one carrier do I take the center pouch thing out when my son is of a certain age because if I leave that in he's too big for it and his whole chest hangs out the top of the carrier