Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 Comfort Baby Carrier - Black

by Eddie Bauer

Designed with you and baby in mind.â the eddie bauer front baby carrier has a versatile, multi-stage design thatâ provides comfort for parents, infants and toddlers. This is a top item in our baby registry. The removable infant insert comfortably supports newborns in the facing-in position. As your little one grows, simply remove the infant insert, or carry them on your hip or back. The adjustable lumbar belt, back strap and shoulder straps allow proper weight disbursement to customize fit. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

I lost the instructions to my three in one carrier do I take the center pouch thing out when my son is of a certain age because if I leave that in he's too big for it and his whole chest hangs out the top of the carrier
How does this carrier work on your back like is it comfortable i need one for my son?
Start your review of Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 Comfort Baby Carrier - Black!
Susana M.
Really dislike. baby can't face forward and I can't figure out how to adjust it to my comfort level. I feel like it's missing some pieces!
Karen R.
salisbury
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This carrier has actually not been my favorite. Both of my babies hated it. I gave it three stars because it is well made and could absolutely make someone happy. That person just was not me. I have other I would recommend over this one.
becca R.
Madison , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Terribly uncomfortable. This is a case of a brand name being placed on a product that does not do it justice. The straps dug into my shoulders, by back ached after wearing it too and my baby did not seem comfortable in it. I ended up returning the product as I wanted a long term carrier that I enjoyed wearing.
member-b5637535a
Got for a baby shower gift and both me and my boyfriend love using it. Super comfortable to wear and the baby loves it!
Stephanie S.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love how convenient this carrier has been for me. For the price I wish that the baby can go in facing forward. That's the biggest downfall. I purchased this at Target for a high price. I do like the quality of the material. Very sturdy and durable.
Stephanie G.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this carrier!! yes it is a bit bulky but it is comfy for my baby!!! i like that u can use it a couple ways when the baby is small to a bit bigger.
Meagan R.
I got this carrier because it was getting harder to carry my daughter on my hip or in my wrap. I liked this carrier at first but it's very bulky and heavy and it kills my back! I love that the insert is built in. But I dislike the head rest, it's hard to shove back in its pocket and its too thick for my liking! I probably wouldn't recommend this carrier.
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We loved our Eddie Bauer comfort carrier! We carried our little around the house, in neighborhood walks, and even used it to carry her while we hiked in the mountains of northern NM. Our daughter was comfortable and safely snug, and it was comfortable for us to wear. We passed it along so that it can be enjoyed for even more adventures.
Autumn D.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 Comfort Baby Carrier - Black uploaded by Autumn D.
This "back pack" like baby carrier is super easy to use and is my Fiance's go to when he needs free hands. I can't say this carrier is good for babies at sitting up age but for my 2 month old its great. He lays on our chest like a froggy and the carrier has an awesome head rest that can be tucked away if its not needed. Here's a photo of me cooking dinner with my kids. I gave this 4 stats because I find that one shoulder is constantly sliding off but regardless there are the perfect amount of securing clasps that even when it hangs off a shoulder, its still sturdy and safe for my babe.
Kayla T.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent carrier for the price. It worked but it wasn't the most comfortable even after some adjustments. Its also not very breathable. Baby and I were always sweating in it. If this is what you can afford get it. If you can afford more do more research and find the best fit for you. I plus is that my child's father who is 6'8 350 lbs could adjust this to fit him, barely.