BY EDDIE BAUER

Eddie Bauer is an American retailer that offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women that complement today's modern outdoor lifestyle. see more...

• My ford expedition says it by eddie bauer i wonder if its the sam...4 Answers
  • What is the thing the store is most known for?8 Answers
  • Does anyone know how the quality of their strollers are? I bought...5 Answers
Eddie Bauer
  • "Worked for this company years ago, and they have continues to carry high quality, classic clothing that will last a VERY long time." in 9 reviews
  • "My nephew was definitely the most fashionable baby on the block with his Eddie Bauer stroller and car seat to match lol. " in 7 reviews
  • "Eddie Bauer has really great quality things and the price isn't too expensive for how good of quality their merchandise is." in 7 reviews
  • "I always like to buy my parents gifts from here because they are good quality clothing and they do offer good sales. " in 6 reviews
  • "The color scheme has blues and tan colors which I am not crazy about, but over the clothing is good quality and made to last. " in 6 reviews
Renee T.
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got a petite Sun Valley Lodge Down Parka in Dark Loden more than 4 years ago and it still looks just as new as when I bought it. Survived with me all through the Chicago winters. Being petite, it's difficult to find a winter parka that's both warm enough and flattering for my body type. I love this jacket so much and I know it's going to last me decades. They're the only brand I trust that makes jackets that are form-fitting and functional, not to mention they have a lifetime guarantee on all their products!
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Due to being tall, Eddie Bauer has lots of great clothes and jackets/coats for me. It’s my go to brand and they always have great sales. I am a gold member so I get 7% back and free shipping on all orders. The rewards can be so handy!
Christy S.
Love this company. They have great outer wear and accessories. I just bought a down throw that is normally 130 on sale for 50 and then was able to use another 10.00 coupon on top of that. They run great deals and have great products that last.
Ana María C.
I never really shopped at Eddie Bauer myself but was gifted a few things from them for Christmas and wow. I'm super impressed at the quality of the items I received. They're intended for winter and very warm while also being light. I'll definitely be doing more shopping there and highly recommend it!
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
I don't think I'm ever disappointed by the Eddie Bauer quality. I have pretty petite legs with a long slim torso. Their shirts, sweaters, and petite pants for me amazingly. I like the multiple patterns and colors that they make their stuff in. I took one star off because their prices can be pretty high. I try to buy at as high a discount as I can because the pieces last pretty well.
Ashley R.
This is my parents favorite place to shop and they love it. Every time they go shopping they have to stop at an outlet store. I have two v-neck tees from them. They are okay the fit isn't my favorite and the fabric isn't super soft but I still wear them around the house and to bed.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I don’t normally shop here too much (because honestly their prices are a bit outrageous and the style of their clothing is more athletic and winter like *not really me*) but the couple shirts I have gotten from here I’ve really liked and are pretty amazing quality! One shirt I wore all the time for YEARS and it continued to look new after washes!
Tabitha M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Such good quality!!! I have a few jackets and outer wear from them and it’s lasted for years! They are known for down feather and outwear, and there is a reason why. They also make good classic clothes. Things that aren’t trendy but can be worn over the times.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Great products. I have bought men's, women's, kids clothes and shoes. Also camping supplies and a few other things. Get what you pay for, everything has always been the best quality. Will buy from them again and again. Definitely recommend to anyone.
#nerdygirl ..
I really like this clothe/camping store. They always have cute woodsy patterns, but they are extremely expansive. I like their clearance ( cause I am a thrift shopper ).
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
They have clothes? For men and women?
Nikauly B.
where to buy at an affordable price?
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Are there clothes really good quality like there baby items ?
selena p.
Antioch, CA
What is the thing the store is most known for?
Rebekah W.