BY EDDIE BAUER

Eddie Bauer is an American retailer that offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women that complement today's modern outdoor lifestyle. see more...

• My ford expedition says it by eddie bauer i wonder if its the sam...4 Answers
  • What is the thing the store is most known for?8 Answers
  • Does anyone know how the quality of their strollers are? I bought...5 Answers
Eddie Bauer
  • "Worked for this company years ago, and they have continues to carry high quality, classic clothing that will last a VERY long time." in 9 reviews
  • "Eddie Bauer has really great quality things and the price isn't too expensive for how good of quality their merchandise is." in 7 reviews
  • "My nephew was definitely the most fashionable baby on the block with his Eddie Bauer stroller and car seat to match lol. " in 7 reviews
  • "The color scheme has blues and tan colors which I am not crazy about, but over the clothing is good quality and made to last. " in 6 reviews
  • "I always like to buy my parents gifts from here because they are good quality clothing and they do offer good sales. " in 6 reviews
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Love love love ūüíēūüíēūüíē

Number one, they're military friendly and I always love military friendly companies.

Two, prices are high, but shop clearance! I got my hubs a NICE pair of khaki cargo pants for $15!

Their socks here are amazing and only kind my hubs or I will wear. They hold up better than anything we've ever used and fit you feet nicely. Plus their socks have a guarantee, so normal wear and tear gets a hole in them...they'll give you a new pair!

Will continue to be a loyal customer to Eddie Bauer!
Rae B.
High quality stuff, a little expensive, but lots of sales and coupons. If you want top quality clothes- for outdoor adventures r just for daily wear- and you don't mind paying a little more for a higher quality, this is the store for you. Sometimes the employees can be a bit pushy, but for the most part customer service is excellent.
lindsay F.
This is a great company their products are great they're functional also they have Ford trucks that have Eddie Bauer edition my husband's truck is an Eddie Bauer edition and I love the different features that it has and I highly recommend this product and if you have a truck that has a very awesome
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
My boyfriend owns a few clothing items from Eddie Bauer, and he loves all of them. Similar to L.L. Bean, the quality and durability are great. It's clothing designed to work, and relax in. Especially considering how cheaply most non-designer clothes are nowadays, this brand really fills a need.
Jason C.
I enjoy this company. I do not however enjoy the price i do think they are a little over priced. Their items are high quality and the DO stand behind them. That fact alone is the only reason that i shop there. I would not buy from them if they did not have such a good warranty.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love Eddie Bauer. This company has been around for years making quality products that I adore. Everything from shorts to sweat shirts to even nice lounging skirts. Everything that I bought from them has lasted for years highly recommended.
Samantha W.
Champaign , IL
Eddie Bauer is a great outdoor brand for any age. I have gotten my winter coats from here for years because they are comfortable, long lasting, and warm. They offer a lot of great things for their customers and have great quality products.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
They are a little expensive but I have purchased a lot of baby items from them before and they have all held up nicely ad are good quality items target carries some Eddie Bauer products and there is an EB store in a mall near by
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
The price is worth it. I love everything I've ever bought from Eddie Bauer. All products have lasted such a long time and still look like brand new. Stylish and classic. Definitely look like you've paid for the items.
Heather F.
Eddie Bauer has something for everyone! I love their jackets and their fleece vests. But I also love their little add on gifts section. You never know what you'll need until you step foot into an Eddie Bauer store!
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
They have clothes? For men and women?
Nikauly B.
where to buy at an affordable price?
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Are there clothes really good quality like there baby items ?
selena p.
Antioch, CA
What is the thing the store is most known for?
Rebekah W.