BY EDDIE BAUER

Eddie Bauer is an American retailer that offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women that complement today's modern outdoor lifestyle. see more...

• What brand of diaper bag do you use? I have the Eddie Bau...2 Answers
  • My ford expedition says it by eddie bauer i wonder if its...4 Answers
  • What is the thing the store is most known for?8 Answers
Eddie Bauer
  • "Worked for this company years ago, and they have continues to carry high quality, classic clothing that will last a VERY long time." in 9 reviews
  • "My nephew was definitely the most fashionable baby on the block with his Eddie Bauer stroller and car seat to match lol. " in 7 reviews
  • "Eddie Bauer has really great quality things and the price isn't too expensive for how good of quality their merchandise is." in 7 reviews
  • "I always like to buy my parents gifts from here because they are good quality clothing and they do offer good sales. " in 6 reviews
  • "The color scheme has blues and tan colors which I am not crazy about, but over the clothing is good quality and made to last. " in 6 reviews
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
I've never had a brand who's tops and jeans fit to my body SO well before them! It's almost as if they were tailored to accentuate my curves, while helping hide eyeglass...and their clothes are comfortable!! Some can get pricy, but they do sales a lot too on a lot of their stock. They're my favorite clothing company, as far as fit and comfort at the same time!! Eddie Bauer
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I look forward to shopping at Eddie Bauer. The clothes are stylish and comfortable. The prices every time I go to my local store are amazing. I can always find something for everyone in my family. Living with the Maine winters, I really depend on Eddie Bauer rugged quality and warmth to get me through.
Heidi Y.
This is my classic go-to brand. Sizing is consistent and products are made to last. This is the first place I look when adding to my wardrobe. I still own many lives that are well over 15 years old and they are still in fantastic shape after hundreds of washings.
Jim R.
Saratoga Springs
Customer service is non-existent.  Expect interminable wait times (personally I waited over 5 hours over the course of 6 sessions and never got through) by phone and no response to emails.  They don't have any customer service or access to them at all.  I strongly suggest you take your business elsewhere...where they care about customers.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I love this brand and like it even more when they keep their warranty. They consistently have great sales (40% off like monthly), and their leggings, sweatshirts, and backpacks have done me well. I also have a great pair of gloves from them and like their baby stuff too.
Christy W.
Love this company. They have great outer wear and accessories. I just bought a down throw that is normally 130 on sale for 50 and then was able to use another 10.00 coupon on top of that. They run great deals and have great products that last.
Caroline A.
Lenexa, KS
Nice quality products. My dad shops here a lot. They have really nice backpacks. I know that the backpacks are probably meant for people doing adventuring things, but they’ve made really nice school bookbags.
Ana Maria C.
I never really shopped at Eddie Bauer myself but was gifted a few things from them for Christmas and wow. I'm super impressed at the quality of the items I received. They're intended for winter and very warm while also being light. I'll definitely be doing more shopping there and highly recommend it!
Ashley R.
This is my parents favorite place to shop and they love it. Every time they go shopping they have to stop at an outlet store. I have two v-neck tees from them. They are okay the fit isn't my favorite and the fabric isn't super soft but I still wear them around the house and to bed.
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
I don't think I'm ever disappointed by the Eddie Bauer quality. I have pretty petite legs with a long slim torso. Their shirts, sweaters, and petite pants for me amazingly. I like the multiple patterns and colors that they make their stuff in. I took one star off because their prices can be pretty high. I try to buy at as high a discount as I can because the pieces last pretty well.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
They have clothes? For men and women?
Nikauly B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
where to buy at an affordable price?
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Are there clothes really good quality like there baby items ?
selena p.
Antioch, CA
What is the thing the store is most known for?
Rebekah W.