Eddie Bauer

by Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer is an American retailer that offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women that complement today's modern outdoor lifestyle.

What brand of diaper bag do you use? I have the Eddie Bauer backpack diaper bag.
My ford expedition says it by eddie bauer i wonder if its the same thing or somethin totally different?
What is the thing the store is most known for?
Start your review of Eddie Bauer!
Product Highlights
...continues to carry high quality, classic clothing that will last a VERY long time.in reviews
My nephew was definitely the most fashionable baby on the block with his Eddie Bauer stroller and car seat to match lol. in reviews
Eddie Bauer has really great quality things and the price isn't too expensive for how good of quality their merchandise is.in reviews
The color scheme has blues and tan colors which I am not crazy about, but over the clothing is good quality and made to last. in reviews
I always like to buy my parents gifts from here because they are good quality clothing and they do offer good sales. in reviews
J C.
Eddie Bauer uploaded by J C.
Eddie Bauer uploaded by J C.
They duplicated my order of 203.84 and I have now have 4 charges on my credit due to a glitch on their website. They expect me to return all items when they arrive before they will give me a credit but it's showing that it hasn't even shipped. This is brutal but during COVID this is really unnaceptable to tie up people's credit cards with your error. Worst service,no will never order again and returning all items.
Nidhi K.
Ottawa, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love almost all the products from Eddie Bauer I own, Parkas, trench coats, Ponte pants, workout clothes.
Katherine W.
Halifax , Nova Scotia
The best raincoat Ive ever had is a Eddie Bauer ! Its long and flattering ! And it came with a lineing to make it so much warmer ! Love the quality and the style !
Mckenna R.
Calgary , AB
I buy all my dads Christmas and birthday gifts here. They have lots of choices and amazing quality. They have sales which is nice too. My dad loves the tee-shirts. My mom really enjoys the women's choices as well.
Simran D.
Amazing!! The quality of their clothing is amazing or item lasts really long without wearing out. My dad buys a lot of his shirts from here as its his favorite store and never once have we been disappointed. Amazing staff everywhere we go and the stuff there is always changing so always something new to see. Very nice store, and amazing to give gifts.
Jess B.
Oakville
I have a fleece jacket from Eddie Bauer. I love it. Great quality and very comfy. I would like more.
Malia A.
I never went into this store until I met my boyfriend and he introduced it to me . The quality and comfort with EB clothing is great! I totally recommend you give it a try, it's not just a guy store!
Diana F.
We have a few babu items from Eddie Bauer. A bouncer and a stroller + car seat. Incredible quality and beautiful modern style. Would recommend it for sure !!
Jessie S.
London, ON
This clothing store has great quality clothing and really cool gadgets and shoes! I loved this place to shop for my dad, always got his shirts from here but they took this store out of my city and I haven't been to one in years because of this :( I would recommend shopping here for your typical camping, hiking kinda guy or gal! Wish we still had one!
Waqas M.
Mississauga
I returned their jacket back in July 2020 after 4 months of follow up I received a gift card whereas I told clearly that I need a cheque and I have been following up with them since then to replace it with a cheque which is still not done and now that I checked the amount on gift card it is not even half of the amount they had to return. To be honest it is one one of the worst customer service I have ever come across. Shame on you Eddie Bauer. If anyone wants to reach out to me for more details my phone number is 4379873659 and my email is [email protected]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathleen H.