New ParentNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsEddie Bauer
2-pack 300 Thread Count Drift Stripe Pillows, White

Eddie Bauer 2-pack 300 Thread Count Drift Stripe Pillows, White

by Eddie Bauer

Get a good night's sleep on these Eddie Bauer 300 thread count drift stripe pillows. In white. FEATURES 2 pack 20" x 28" (each) 300 thread count 18-oz. fill weight Great for side sleepers Stripe print Hypoallergenic CONSTRUCTION & CARE Damask cotton Down alternative fill Machine wash Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Imported Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: JUMBO. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Cotton/Damask.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eddie Bauer 2-pack 300 Thread Count Drift Stripe Pillows, White!
How would you rate this product?
Ty W.
Eddie Bauer 2-pack 300 Thread Count Drift Stripe Pillows, White uploaded by Ty W.
I mentioned needing more King Pillows to a friend today and today they purchased me several sets of King Pillows by Eddie Bauer. My bed is 1/3 pillows and 1/3 blankets and I love it! I have a king size bed so I need the larger size pillows to dress the bed. I’m hoping these pillows, my humidifier (with essential oils added), a little Luther Vandross and allergy medicine will have me in la la land quickly. They are super fluffy, don’t seem to get flat easily, and a high thread count. Thread count matters, my sheets are 2000 thread count and worth the investment.

Looking for your answer?