Ed Sheeran - Divide CD uploaded by Gillian B.Ed Sheeran - Divide CD uploaded by Gillian B.

BY UNKNOWN

Sheeran, Ed Divide CD see more...

Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
I’m a big Ed Sheeran fan anyway, but this cd made me an even bigger fan. I love the diversity of all the songs. There really is something for everyone. Perfect, Galway Girl, and Nancy Mulligan are my top favorites, but there’s not a song on there that I dislike (although I do like my music to be PG since I’m a nanny, which means New Man has to be skipped over any time little ears are listening). This cd is on repeat everywhere I go...I’ve even heard my husband singing some of the lines 😂
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I love this cd. He has a song about his grandparents love story, one dedicated to his mom (which is amazing!), upbeat songs, and slower love songs. His voice is spectacular and you will catch yourself singing along to all of them! I love Nancy Mulligan and Galway Girl because they aren't typical but listen to the lyrics and his voice. Superb.
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
Ed Sheeran is a master of his craft. I don't know how he keeps managing to write some of the most heartfelt, romantic songs, but he does. Divide is no exception, and it is every bit as good as his previous albums! Do yourself a favor and go get it!
Delmy S.
The songs on this album will send you on a roller coaster of emotions. Ed Sheeran captures his audience through his effortless talent and relatability. The CD itself is cheaper is some places like local stores but its sold everywhere so you may find a reasonable price and i promise you, you will not regret buying it! its a masterpiece!!
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
This album is absolutely amazing, I stream it on Spotify. I listening to his album as soon as it was released and absolutely loved it. His songs on this album are amazing as always! My favourites are ‘Perfect’ and ‘Nancy Mulligan’ but all of them are amazing! I can’t wait to see him on tour next year!
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Another brilliant album from Ed Sheeran! My favourites on this one are 'supermarket flowers' (which will make you cry) castle on the hill and shape of you! I would happily listen to every song on here! Love it!
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Amazing! Just when you thought that this man couldn't possibly do better than X, he goes and writes songs like Perfect, Galway girl and Dive. I am hopelessly in love with Ed and his voice forever.
Nadja N.
Belgrade
I have this album on repeat since it came out. Just when you think his albums can't get any better he leaves you speechless. You must listen to it!
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
I really like this cd i love ed sheeran. Ed sheeran is bae ❤❤ such beautiful songs he speaks to your heart through his music beautiful