BY ED SHEERAN #1 in Music

• Who else thinks Ed Sheeran doesn't get enough recognition...7 Answers
  • What is your favorite Ed Sheeran song? Mine is Wake Me Up77 Answers
  • What is your favourite Ed song?13 Answers
Ed Sheeran
  • "Ed is such an amazing artist, and i dont usually like calling musicians artists but with Ed the title stands because his songs are beautifully written." in 8 reviews
  • "The first track I ever heard was "Lego House", which piqued my attention and I was instantly captivated by "Small Bump", a track he dedicated to a dear friend who experienced a miscarriage after four months." in 8 reviews
  • "By far one of my favorite artists, his songs are amazing and powerful and meaningful I love Ed Sheeran, I went to a concert before and his voice is unbelievable I'm still not over it" in 8 reviews
  • "He's not only a very talented diverse singer but he also rights songs for other artists like One Direction! " in 8 reviews
  • "I have been IN LOVE with Ed for a few years now and i'm so excited for his new album to come out (counting down the days) he is also the nicest person if you ever get to meet him, he came to my friends house and we had a jam sesh." in 7 reviews
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
I have never paid much attention to Ed Sheeran till this year and that was a huge mistake. Some of my friends were listening to his new CD named “Divide” and from that moment I was hooked. My favorite song from “Divide” is Nancy Mulligan. I now love all of his albums and even got to see his Divide tour in Nashville. His concert was truly magical! He didn’t have a band. It was just him, his guitar, and a foot pedal! He is totally immersed in his art. He pours his hard and soul into his music. Sometimes I have a hard time listening to some of his songs because they make you feel like you feel every heartbreak, joy, and the kaleidoscope of feeling that he has in his own life.

So thanks Ed for sharing your stories with us. Your art is a masterpiece.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Firstly, I was completely unaware that I could review an artist but Ed Sheeran took me by surprise when he first arrived on the music scene. I love to listen to him while I'm at work and commuting using NYC transit. His music is just really great! He has upbeat and calming music that is family friendly, I'm actually sure that some of his songs will be on my wedding playlist. <3
Vanessa W.
Jessup , PA
I love Ed Sheeran and his music. He writes his own lyrics and they are meaningful to his life, there is a story behind each song. His voice is very distinct from others so when a new song comes out you can automatically tell it is him. He also has a fun, down to earth personality which is reflected through his Instagram, Snapchat, and interviews!
crystal V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you have never listened to ed sheeran, now is the time to start! He is extraordinary and his vocals are amazing! He really is a lyricist and knows how to touch others through music. I attended his multiplied concert and it was the best experience
Angelina D.
He has an amazing way with words that always moves people. Weather by them feeling the beat or meaning of the song. He has an amazing voice that is compelling. You can always find something good in his albums. He does multiple types of beats and slow songs that can change genra. Overall he is an amazing song writer and singer that will make you love him forever. He is still a top artist and is still growing.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There are very few things that can calm me down during an anxiety/depression attack, however eds music always does. The calming music along with the soothing voice is something thats has an almost lullabye affect on me when Im in that state of hyper emotiion
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
Honestly, Ed Sheeran really took me by surprise when he became a popular artist. The way Sheeran writes really moves people, whether its crying because the meaning of the song hits home for some, or whether it's screaming the song at the top of your lungs because the beat is so infectious. On his albums it does not take much to find a song that you're in love with. With Ed's rise on the charts, I can't wait to see what else he does music-wise in the future!
Stephanie M.
Fort Worth , TX
Ed Sheehan has the best music. One of my fav songs of his is photograph because it just makes me remember all my memories of my family and me, the good and the bad. His songs touch my heart. 💯/💯 recommend!!!!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Ed Sheeran keeps surprising me. I was unsure if I liked his music but as more music of his comes out the more I’m digging him. Shape of You was an instant hit for me and was shocked to hear he sang it.
Heather A.
Vermont
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Ed Sheeran I tend to play three songs on replay perfect, shape of you and dive, I love the man's accent. I don't really care for the songs where he's rapping in them but I do just love him.
Anastasia W.
Raleigh, NC
What is your favorite Ed Sheeran song? Mine is Wake Me Up
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
What is everyone's favorite song by Ed Sheeran?
Kali B.
Albion, NY
Anyone else love Bloodstream?
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite song?????
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do you think he sounds similar in style to Justin Timberlake?