Start your review of Ed Sheeran !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“By far one of my favorite artists, his songs are amazing and powerful and meaningful I love Ed Sheeran, I went to a concert before and his voice is unbelievable I'm still not over it” in reviews
“He's not only a very talented diverse singer but he also rights songs for other artists like One Direction! ” in reviews
“The first track I ever heard was "Lego House", which piqued my attention and I was instantly captivated by "Small Bump", a track he dedicated to a dear friend who experienced a miscarriage after four months.” in reviews
“Ed is such an amazing artist, and i dont usually like calling musicians artists but with Ed the title stands because his songs are beautifully written.” in reviews
“I have been IN LOVE with Ed for a few years now and i'm so excited for his new album to come out (counting down the days) he is also the nicest person if you ever get to meet him, he came to my friends house and we had a jam sesh.” in reviews
Ansonia, CT
I love his music. It's refreshing because he totally has his own sound. I also admire how he seems to try to really appreciate life, and how he stepped away from social media for almost a year and traveled. "Thinking out loud" is such a beautiful song
Paris
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite artist EVEEER. He writes his own songs and compose it, his songs are HIM, are a part of him. His voice is perfect his songs are amazing, they touch you right in the heart
Deville (Ardennes)
Lui je l adore il as une voie magnifique ,de sa 1er chanson as sa dernière je les aiment toutes. Chansons de coeur amoureux . très belle musique
torreon
la composición que maneja en sus canciones son muy buenas, a demás tiene muy buena mezcla de sonido en todas sus canciones. la calidad que proporciona al cliente es muy buena, y le da un super plus las letras hermosas de sus canciones, en lo personal me encanta su música por eso y mas aspectos.
Dix Hills, NY
I have seen him in concert twice, and both were SO WORTH IT! The experience of seeing him live vs. listening to him on your phone is incomparable. He rarely releases a bad song, has performance skills that are to die for, and is overall a great person with a great reputation.
He is an amazingly talented singer and songwriter. His music does contain bad words if you have issues with that. People call him ginger Jesus which is kind of funny. I have all three albums and they all are really good. However the first is my favorite.
Mohnton, PA
I listen to his music every day. His music is relatable. His music always puts a smile on my face. Some of his music is soul touching. I definitely recommend his songs. A++++++
New Westminster , BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ed sheeran always releases such good songs. I love listening to them. The beats are so different in every song that it makes it amazing. He’s such a different artist. I recommend listening to his music.
Brooklyn, NY
Firstly, I was completely unaware that I could review an artist but Ed Sheeran took me by surprise when he first arrived on the music scene. I love to listen to him while I'm at work and commuting using NYC transit. His music is just really great! He has upbeat and calming music that is family friendly, I'm actually sure that some of his songs will be on my wedding playlist. <3
Cleveland , TN
I have never paid much attention to Ed Sheeran till this year and that was a huge mistake. Some of my friends were listening to his new CD named “Divide” and from that moment I was hooked. My favorite song from “Divide” is Nancy Mulligan. I now love all of his albums and even got to see his Divide tour in Nashville. His concert was truly magical! He didn’t have a band. It was just him, his guitar, and a foot pedal! He is totally immersed in his art. He pours his hard and soul into his music. Sometimes I have a hard time listening to some of his songs because they make you feel like you feel every heartbreak, joy, and the kaleidoscope of feeling that he has in his own life. So thanks Ed for sharing your stories with us. Your art is a masterpiece.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Talladega, AL