Kaitlin l.
Cincinnati, OH

I know that Ed hardy is expensive, is It worth the purchase? because I know some expensive perfumes don't stay on that long.

erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
Thus one and the pink one r my fave! Amazon usually has the best sales!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Nashville, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
You can actually get most Ed Hardy for pretty cheap now
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
1 year, 5 months ago
You can find it cheaper at stores like- TJ Maxx, Ross, Burlington Etc.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Reading, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely worth the price! Smells amazing!
Aly E.
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario
2 years, 1 month ago
I didn't find it that expensive, but it is definitely worth it's price! I smell the scent for days in my laundry hamper until I do my laundry. 😊 It really does last through the day and more.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Keewatin
2 years, 7 months ago
This easily stays on me all day, and I can smell it on clothes in the laundry sometimes as well. so worth it!
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
3 years, 7 months ago
I love my other Ed Hardy perfumes but this is my favorite. It literally lasts during my entire work day which consists of running around and by the end of my shift it still smells great!