Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Perfume  uploaded by Autumn B.Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Perfume  uploaded by Maria T.

BY ED HARDY

Jordan N.
Marion, OH
This is one of my holy grail perfumes. It has a very unique smell and it lasts a long time. I also love the packaging of the Ed Hardy perfumes.
Natalie T.
I have always loved Ed Hardy perfumes. This is one of the best scents. If you're looking for a long lasting, everyday perfume, this is it!
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love Ed hardy perfume. I love how it smells. I get compliments on it when I am wearing it. I wear it when I go out Absolutely love it
Jen N.
It lasts long and isn't too strong but in my opinion the scent isn't that unique but good for a younger audience.
Jen S.
Centerville, UT
I absolutely love this perfume!! it is sweet and fruity and lasts all day! the bottle is absolutely adorible too
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Ed Hardy's perfume smells really good. its floraly and girly. comes in a great package as well.
Anu W.
Smells amazing! Fruity scent that lasts all day. It is light and doesn't smell heavy. Perfect for day or night!
Danielle K.
Chatsworth, GA
It has a great fruity smell that lasts for hours. The bottle is also very stylesh which is always a plus:)
Matika B.
Flint, MI
Its long and isn't to strong it one of my favorite scents I get a lot of compliments from this perfume,
Jaquelyn T.
Clovis, CA
It's one of my favorite perfumes. Just be careful how much you spray, it's a strong scent.
Where can I buy this?
Andrea C.
What does this smell like and how long does it stay on?
Madeline M.
How much does this cost?
Madeline M.
Never seen this, is it liquid?
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Where can I find this item