Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Perfume  uploaded by Autumn B.Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Perfume  uploaded by Maria T.

BY ED HARDY

Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is a go to scent for me. I love the lemony citrus notes of it. The scent last all day on both the skin and clothes. The price is one of the few that has stayed normal over the years when the rest have all jumped up to insane amounts. I don't know what they have in this one but I've had my bottle for a few years and it still smells great.
Tani L.
Absolutely love this not only is the smell amazing but the container is great to when I got done with it I used it as a decoration....I always wear ed hardy perfume it last all day smells great and isn't to strong ....Have and will continue to recommend to other
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA
I love all ed hardy perfumes! They smell lasts for hours and you don't have to use a ton of it either! I usually get mine from tj maxx or Ross. The prices aren't too bad. I'm definitely a repeat buyer!
Alyssa R.
Elizabeth, PA
My favorite perfume. I also get compliments when I wear it and people as what it is! I love this brand of perfumes and only but these. Not too overpowering and feminine but smells so beautiful. Definitely try it out if you're thinking about it!
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
My holy grail perfume, I get so many compliments when I wear this. I had the smaller version and bought the bigger bottle as soon as I ran out. Not too strong of a smell and lasts. The packaging is also perfect, I love the uniqueness of it.
Tia R.
This perfume lasts 24 hours and smells lovely. not to pricey and this lovely purfume can be bought at jc penny or goodies. I think it smells amazing as is. This is one perfume that surpassed my expectation i will buy it plenty times over it smells that good.
Chelsie C.
Springville, UT
LOVE THIS PERFUME! First off, the packaging is amazing. The smell is amazing also. It can last me all day. I've had a bottle for a long time and it still hasn't ran out! I would rebuy this again and again! There is also a version for guys that smells fabulous!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I love this perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear it! The smell lasts all day too! There's also a version for men that my boyfriend has. He constantly gets asked what he's wearing.
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA
The first time I smelled this perfume it was wonderful! I'm not much of a perfume kind of gal, only because many perfumes make me sneeze! This one however does not! Plus, my man loves it as well! ;) That's a plus!
Emelie H.
This product is really cool the packaging is awesome. The smell of the perfume last throughout the whole day and it is a nice scent. I would recommend this for a cool and long lasting perfume.
Where can I buy this?
Andrea C.
What does this smell like and how long does it stay on?
Madeline M.
How much does this cost?
Madeline M.
Never seen this, is it liquid?
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Where can I find this item