BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Beauty ...
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I love this fragrance. I saw it in the mall with my boyfriend and he really liked it too. The packaging is amazing and the smell won't wear away. He uses it in the morning and I can still feel it at night when he gets home. And the smell is not overwhelming - it fits all occasions.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I bought this for my husband a few years back for Christmas and he really likes it. I believe it came as a set which was really great. Can be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase from. I love the idea that even after your done with the cologne you can still use the skull as decoration💀💗
Zach J.
This is definitely worth purchasing in my opinion. I bought it for the first time while shopping. I went to my car and sprayed some on before entering a restaurant. The minute the waitress came to our table she says "okay who has that cologne on?! It smells like Abercrombie and Fitch, oh my gosh it smells soooo good. I have to have it!" Lol who doesn't love a good compliment from a woman on their cologne?;)
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I bought this for my boyfriend once and I've fallen in love with it. It smells amazing and the sent lasts for days. He constantly gets asked what scent he is wearing. They also have a woman's version that I love. The packaging is so cute too. I love it.
MarĂ­a S.
I love this perfume. This is one of those perfumes that you smell when a person walks by, you think "wow, what is that stuff ??" And then you never ask because that would be a little weird. It has the perfect smell. I recommend 100% the price is excellent.
Chelsie C.
Springville , UT
This is the men's version of Skulls & Roses. I accidentally bought this thinking it was the women's. But it smells so good that I kept it for my husband! The packaging is awesome. It's a manly smell, but if you're a woman and feeling bold, you can pull it off.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Bold Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Christian Audigier Year Introduced: 2012 Recommended For: Casual Wear This fragrance features a blend of bergamot, cardamom, violet, lavandin, and geranium
Tiera W.
It smells amazing so does the women's version, plus the bottle is really cool. The women version is in a white bottle just like this one. The rose pops off of the bottle too.
Cristian L.
This is my favorite cologne of all time. Its not overwhelming and it lasts the whole day. I would really recommend this cologne. Ive been using it for three years now.
Colby C.
As much as it pains me to say that I like an Ed Hardy cologne I do. This is a pretty great scent and the bottle is definitely unique and looks nice on display.
Tiera W.
Do men actually like this fragrance?