Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Eau de Parfum

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Eau de Parfum!
Sara C.
Bakersfield, CA
I have most of the Ed Hardy scents, a few of them have that fruity type of scent but this one is different, in a very good way! The scent isn't over powering at all, its a very clean scent. I stepped out of my fruit box and tried something different, a lot of my friends and family can say that I love candy type of scented perfumes. This one is pretty amazing!
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I'm not a huge fragrance person but I don't mind this scent at all. I love that the bottle fits the name.

Looking for your answer?