BY ED HARDY

Nano Silver Tourmaline technology produces negative ions to enhance and condition hair. Two speed settings and three temperature settings for maximum styling control. Cool shot button seals in the cuticle to keep styling in place. Hanging hook allows for a convenient storage solution. Includes 1-year warranty. see more...

Erica L.
Davie, FL
Found this at a salon that was closing and it was 75% off. I wouldn't have bought it full price but I'm so happy I found it on clearance. It's a great hair dryer. Better than ones I've used in the past and I've had it for about 4 years already.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I bought this as a gift for my favorite hairdresser (who also loves tattoo/artwork). She has more expensive blow dryers than this but said this one is very powerful and the motif fits her style.
jessica a.
Saint Johns, FL
Sooo, when I was 17 I just had to have THIS hairdryer!! It was more expensive back then ($100, I believe) so anywho, my grandmother got it for me for Christmas. While very beautiful, it just did not do it for me. Not much power and died after a short year. Granted I am an avid blow dryer and used everyday on my super long, super thick hair. I am now using the babyliss pro hair dryer and it is exceptional!!!!
Chelsie C.
Springville, UT
I've had this hair dryer for 6 or so years and it still works great! The design on it is so cute. The cord is extra long and even has a hanging hook. I love that it has multiple heat settings and the button that switches it to cool air fast. The metal guard on the front of it fell off (I think I dropped it) but it still works just fine.
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Ed Hardy Silver Tourmaline Technology Vintage Collage Professional Dryer - super cute and stylish love the style
Destiney R.
Kimberly, WV
Ed hardy is an all time favorite of mine and this hair dryer is super cute, love to have it and try it out !
chyenne G.
Beaumont, TX
Works amazing. best one ever owned. love love love would make a great gift for anyone
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love this hair dryer it is seriously one of the best ones I have ever owned!
Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Such a great hair dryer had it for 6 years which is great still looks brand new works like brand new it's so powerful it's great quality I got it as a gift it was the first of I heard of ed hardy really recommend
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Great Ed Hardy designs on the dryer, but it is large and heavy...the cord is long (could be a good thing if you need a 50 ft. cord LOL !!), and the handle is awkward at best. It is fairly quiet, considering the wattage stated; but it is, in the end, just another over-sized blow dryer but detailed with the usual cool Ed Hardy designs. It belongs in a shop (after all it did state it is a "Professional Dryer")
Ashley R.
I'm looking for a new dryer, this dryer is good?
christine b.