Ed Hardy Men Speedy Gift Set

Ed Hardy Men: Speedy Gift Set This set includes: Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 fl.oz. Shower Gel 3 fl. oz. / 90 mL Eau de Toilette Spray .25 fl. oz. / 7.5 mL, Ed Hardy Key Chain with original Ed Hardy tattoo design. Speedy Gift Set see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This cologne smells really good, but it isn't a mature scent. I would describe it as an appropriate cologne for a high schooler. It's also on the more expensive side, and I noticed towards the end of the day it was really faded and hardly noticeable.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Thank the lord for gift sets. It's a great gift and offer variety. Scent sets are the best because you never know what type of scent a person likes.
Justin O.
Colstrip, MT
Great gift idea, very widely appreciated fragrance. I can speak on behalf of most guys when I say you can't go wrong with this one for a gift.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Looks like a great idea. I love Ed Hardy stuff and I especially love their artwork, always catches my eye!
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Awesome Present for any man! This is so great for Father's Day or birthday gift. Smells fantastic too!
Mika C.
Love A L L of Ed Hardys scents! I love the edge that comes with the look and smell of all of them.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
I never heard of this until j met my husband, and wow do I love the smell! This smells soooo good!
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Smells amazing! Ed Hardy stuff is great! This makes a great gift set for any man on any occasion!
Brandie R.
Made a good Christmas present for the men in the family although I wasn't a big fan of it
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Great fragrance! Perfect for any special guy in your life 😉. Worth every penny!!
Kennedy G.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Which scent is your favorite?