Ed Hardy Love & Luck by Christian Audigier for Men 6.7 oz Hair & Body Wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ed Hardy Love & Luck by Christian Audigier for Men 6.7 oz Hair & Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
I've always bought this for my husband since we were first together. It's affordable and had a fresh clean light scent that isn't overpowering
My wife bought this for me a few years ago for christmas and it smelled very good. a clean fresh scent. i will be buying again.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My brother has this and he loves it he said "that's how I get the lady's" lol but he was a lot by this brand...
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Levelland, TX
Smells very goooood!! In my opinion i think its good for women too well only if you love the way men smell lol
Fairfield , CA
This body wash leaves my husband and son smelling so fresh and clean. Better than Axe body wash. Affordable
Oxford, OH
I love any Ed hardy product it smells so good and lasts all day. It's great for me and women
Abilene, TX
Love this one it's so clean smelling like that straight out of the shower all day smell.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
This smells really good. I will be buying it for my son and my husband. I love the smell
This smells really good!! If you need a gift for your husband/boyfriend I suggest this.
Gustine, CA