BY ED HARDY

Isabel I.
I've always bought this for my husband since we were first together. It's affordable and had a fresh clean light scent that isn't overpowering
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My brother has this and he loves it he said "that's how I get the lady's" lol but he was a lot by this brand...
DOMINIC M.
My wife bought this for me a few years ago for christmas and it smelled very good. a clean fresh scent. i will be buying again.
Jewell D.
Levelland, TX
Smells very goooood!! In my opinion i think its good for women too well only if you love the way men smell lol
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
This body wash leaves my husband and son smelling so fresh and clean. Better than Axe body wash. Affordable
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
I love any Ed hardy product it smells so good and lasts all day. It's great for me and women
Brandy D.
Abilene, TX
Love this one it's so clean smelling like that straight out of the shower all day smell.
Nancy A.
This smells really good. I will be buying it for my son and my husband. I love the smell
Tiffany M.
This smells really good!! If you need a gift for your husband/boyfriend I suggest this.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
This smell so good my cousin use this and the perfume too he loves this brand