BY ED HARDY

'Love & Luck' is a scent from Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Women's fragrance comes in a tattoo-inspired package Feminine scent features notes of red sake accord, bergamot, blood orange, nectarine, sandalwood, patchouli black currant, pink peppercorn, forbidden plum, jasmine, cedarwood and sensual musk Fragrance comes in a 1.7-ounce eau de parfum spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I have a few of the Ed Hardy / Christian Audigier perfumes. I really like this one. It has a sweet refreshing smell to it (on my skin at least). The scent is not too overbearing but it does also seem to last throughout the day fairly well. I would recommend this product, especially for a summer scent.
Yeini G.
Portland , OR
Whoever knows me knows I'm crazy about ed hardy perfumes! i swear they smell amazing! they are really fruity and flirt!! i absolutely love them!! It's not the type of smell that gets your headaches and it's also long lasting on the skin!
Whitney M.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST SMELL TO ME. IT LAST ALL DAY LONG, THE BOTTLE IS SO NICE, ALTHOUGH IT IS GLASS AND KIND OF BIG, ITS AMAZING. I GET SO MANY COMPLEMENTS ON IT EVERY TIME I WEAR IT. THE SCENT JUST SMELLS SO FRESH BUT NOT OVER POWERING. THIS PERFUM HAS LASTED ME A LONG TIME AND I NEED TO REPURCHASE IT
Majel W.
I usually wear Dior perfumes, but the Ed Hardy ones really surprise me. They all smell really good, flirty, and sweet.