BY ED HARDY

Recommended for casual wear EDP spray, 1 oz see more...

LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
SUPER CUTE PACKAGEING CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE! NOW THE SMELL OMG SUPER! I ONLY WISH THAT WHILE I SPRAYED IT ON MY BODY I WAS SPRINKLED IN LOVE AND LUCK HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE!?!?! DECENT PRICE BUT IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SUPER FAB DEALS.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
I love perfume in general, but this scent is hands-down one of my favorites. i always feel fierce when rocking this. it's the perfect compliment to any outfit.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,054 reviews
Ed Hardy love and luck is one of my favorites I get lots of compliments when I wear this. Without a doubt I would definitely recommend it
Lebny P.
It is a great perfume. I like the scent. I received this as a gift and will purchase again. Its not too expensive either.
Destiney R.
Kimberly, WV
Perfume happens to be a favorite thing of mine and this by far is in my top 10 , i defanetly recomed trying it.
Portia S.
I love Ed Hardy products. This product smells very nice. I have no complaints about any of Ed Hardy fragrances.
Heather S.
Rosholt, SD
Love this scent! I am a collector of scents, and I would say that this is in my top 5!