Ed Hardy Love Is Perfume Gift Set - Value $75.00

Value $75.00. Opposites attract. Experience the sensual push-pull between fresh-picked fruits and flowers and deeply mysterious musk as their scents swirl together in a seductive fragrant embrace. This perfume gift set includes Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz, Bath & Shower Gel 4.2 oz, and Hair Mist 4.2 oz.

Is this the same Ed Hardy scent that used to be called, just, "Love". The one I remember looks like it had two parts to it, if that makes sense, so you had to shake it so it looked shimmery and a little cloudy--I know I'm probably not explaining that right. But, I remember buying, "Love" and then it got discontinued but this sounds like it might be the same thing? Anyone own it to know that it looks kinda shimmery and cloudy, at the same time. The one I remember was very light and smelled kinda like strawberries meets chocolate?
How does it smell ?
This is a very sweet smelling product! I love it!
Start your review of Ed Hardy Love Is Perfume Gift Set - Value $75.00!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Macy's
Awww, I loved this perfume. It smells so sweet. They discontinued it for some reason and it was like $80 when I bought it but it was a 3.4 oz so it was worth it. Very sweet and florally. I loved it. Too bad you can't get it anymore or I'd definitely have it.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
I got this pack from my husband for my birthday, and I love it, It smells great, and lasts forever. the lotion it comes with is amazing! Feels great on my skin, and smells great too! Can't wait for my next birthday, hope he gets it for me again. Will def purchase the perfume if he doesnt !
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
I really don't like the smell of this perfum simply because I like sweet fruity scents.
destiny V.
Harlingen , TX
The Ed Hardy Love perfume is pretty pricey , but it is worth it. This long lasting purfumes stays on for hours . The smell is really outstanding.
claudia A.
Doral, Florida
oh my god .. this set is the best in the world! My best friend always presumed to have it. I love its smell. It is very chic Ed Hardy Love Is Perfume Gift Set - Value $75.00
Estefania D.
bello
I love sweets and fruit smells, but not if it would pay 75.00 for this kit, although its packaging looks lovely
ãnwãr.ãt A.
8090
Exsilent and jolie and nice and amazing folow my insragram nounou.at its first time user nice and lovley
Tammy L.
Buctouche
Love Ed Hardy and this perfum is all that verry nice bottle and the scent is amazing i highly recommend it