By Christian Audigier Mr. Gillotin describes this fragrance as "Electrifying Woods".  Asian inspired tattoo art and the vibrant Tokyo nightlife provided the perfect palette for this fragrance.  "An electric mix of bright colors inspired my creation of this daring fresh scent".  Dramatic expressions and an explosion of lights created by the sensational effects of Mandarin, Bergamot and Juicy Orange combined with a hint of Cardamom provides an irreverent edge that is truly masculine.  The aura of seduction takes over as nuances of forbidden Absinthe is further contrasted with subtle aromatic notes of Sage and Cypress, providing instant intrigue.  Agarwood ScentTrek™ brings a smoky woodiness to the fragrance that is further wrapped by hot skin Musks and Dark Vetiver.  This scent leaves the illusion of sparkling colors drenched

Who is a big fan of this?
Start your review of Ed Hardy Love and Luck Eau de Toilette Spray!
Racine, WI
For the price point of this cologne it is great and hard to beat. The scent reminds me of Paris Hilton for man but smells a little more expensive. I purchased for under $20 and was not disappointed I even like the make of the bottle. It give me roughly 8 hrs of production and the dry down is very good. if your looking for a great smelling cheap cologne to start off your collection this is possibly the best option.
Denver
Another one of my favorites! This is a delicious fragrance for almost any type of date. I love the long lasting smell and the new unusual container and Asian design art. It is perfect for traveling and great for your collection. I will for sure recommend this one and probably buy my 3rd one !
Highland, NY
My fiancé has the gift set of this cologne and he doesn't wear it very often, he prefers Calvin Klein over anything. I like the cologne because it lasts super long and smells great. He says he likes it but his actions speaks other wise. He wouldn't buy it but I would :)
Absolutely love this cologne, when I first met my husband he was 14 and I always loved the way he smelled , I wanna buy this for him again but everywhere I find it , the prices are ridiculous, but I mean hey sometimes you get whatcha pay for 💙
Derby, KS
Oh my gosh. Why this cologne may seem cheesy it smells so sexy and luxurious. My husband loves it and I adore it and it is so dang affordable! I definitely recommend no matter what age.
CAROL Stream, IL
This, like all colognes, can smell much different on certain people. My husband is one of those people haha. I'm sure that this is an amazing scent for others, but just not for me.
My brother wears this and i think it smells amazing. he's 23. my boyfriend who is 30, doesn't care for it. maybe it's a younger brand. but it seems to attract the girls pretty well. ;)
Columbus, OH
Love this cologne. My boyfriend has used this every since we got together and it has never gotten old. It sticks very well also. I love the smell! Expensive but worth it
Ogema, WI
I love the artwork, but I was not as big of a fan of the spray. The scent was quite powerful, too powerful, for me and my home. My son uses it and seems happy, but I cannot be around him for a a while after he applies it.
I had this given to me as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I loved the scent but I wished it would have lasted longer. The scent does not stay all day like most other colognes. Otherwise good product.