BY ED HARDY

By Christian Audigier Mr. Gillotin describes this fragrance as "Electrifying Woods".  Asian inspired tattoo art and the vibrant Tokyo nightlife provided the perfect palette for this fragrance.  "An electric mix of bright colors inspired my creation of this daring fresh scent".  Dramatic expressions and an explosion of lights created by the sensational effects of Mandarin, Bergamot and Juicy Orange combined with a hint of Cardamom provides an irreverent edge that is truly masculine.  The aura of seduction takes over as nuances of forbidden Absinthe is further contrasted with subtle aromatic notes of Sage and Cypress, providing instant intrigue.  Agarwood ScentTrek™ brings a smoky woodiness to the fragrance that is further wrapped by hot skin Musks and Dark Vetiver.  This scent leaves the illusion of sparkling colors drenched see more...

Buy on Target*
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My fiancé has the gift set of this cologne and he doesn't wear it very often, he prefers Calvin Klein over anything. I like the cologne because it lasts super long and smells great. He says he likes it but his actions speaks other wise. He wouldn't buy it but I would :)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I bought this for my husband and loves it and so do I! He smells so delicious! Lol
Eduardito M.
Eduardito M.
Denver
Another one of my favorites! This is a delicious fragrance for almost any type of date. I love the long lasting smell and the new unusual container and Asian design art. It is perfect for traveling and great for your collection. I will for sure recommend this one and probably buy my 3rd one !
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
Just bought my husband this perfume and it smells so good and the bottle design is so cool it's perfect for that special someone on fathers day
Madison C.
Madison C.
This is my favorite cologne for men! I'm not sure what it is about it that makes me love it so much but I do! It's not very expensive either.
kim t.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
My husband love this cologne. It smells great and last a long time. You don't need to spray a lot on either. Great gift for any man.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
I normally despise anything Ed Hardy but I do like this scent! It isn't overpowering but it is still noticeable!
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
This, like all colognes, can smell much different on certain people. My husband is one of those people haha. I'm sure that this is an amazing scent for others, but just not for me.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
I do not like the womens ed hardy that much but the mens smell real good. Love how the bottle looks.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Oh my goodness does this stuff smell amazing. I always buy it when It goes on sale.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Who is a big fan of this?