Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers By Christian Audigier uploaded by Isabela T.

BY ED HARDY #9 in Makeup

Buy Christian Audigier Gift Sets - Seduce your masculine edge with a wild spirited independence. Be the envy of every man and the desire of every woman with Anjou Pear, Martini Accord, Papaya and a background blend of Suede and Sandalwood. Details provided by Christian Audigier see more...

Jennifer B.
I love all of the ed hardy perfumes they are amazing.. The smell last for a long time and it doesn't take much so is great for the price..one of my favorite designers
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Love the smell but it doesn't seem to last . There's enough of it so I drown myself in it but still it doesn't last . There's not many scents that do anything for me but this one does but again .....no I am not going to repeat myself , I'm gonna get me another Ed Hardy ,one that's been recommended to last . Yeah , I'm going to repeat myself . ...it smells gooood.
Maryann F.
Naperville, IL
Ed Hardy....Wow! I can't say enough good things about this product! The "Dagger" scent is my brothers absolute favorite and he has been wearing it for years! It's not too over powering to were it gives you a headache either!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ok. me encanta esta marca, desde hace años. sus diseños son espectaculares me encantan. llegue a tener una obsesion por todo lo relacionado con ed hardy jajaja aunque es muy costosa en mi pais
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Ok I love this for my boys. My husband, my 11 yr old and my 8 year old . they all love this and I lvoe when they wear it. We shop at the mcx on base and you can usaually get some kind of free gift with the set purchase so that is just icing on the cake!
Sabina K.
This fragrance smells great! I bought it for my father for a christmas present and he loved it. Youd be surprised, find out for yourself! Oh and btw. at Macys, with your purchase, you receive a free leather Ed Hardy travel bag with it!
Ashley M.
Decent scent, I have found more appealing fragrances. This i find to be a little to pricey for something i don't LOVE. I bought this as a gift for my husband and it smelled different on him than when I smelled it in the store.
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this I have the girls version and I love the mens also, it smells amazing and It last all day I have a lot of their fragances and this is one of my favorite, perfect gift for that special someone
Gracie B.
A great flirt scent that tends to stay on a long time, all through out the day. The bottle lasts quite a while and you only need a few spritz because the perfume is quite strong.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Ed Hardy is the best fragrance for men ever! I even catch myself spraying myself with my fiances cologne because I am obsessed with the smell. It last long too which I love.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Would love to get this as a Christmas gift. How does it smell and how long does it last about?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does anyone recommend this product ? Ive never smelled this product .
Lysandra C.
West Palm Beach
How long has Ed hardy been in the Fashion industry?
alondra c.