BY ED HARDY

This fragrance instantly seduces with a wild-spirited independence and sensual-yet-strong masculinity. Juicy Anjou pear, fresh basil, and a refreshing martini accord blend together for a striking first impression. Bright white pepper, velvety papaya, and rosemary energetically pulse at the heart. The background blend of Japanese Katsura Wood, sensuous suede, hypnotic patchouli, and sandalwood dare only the fearless to follow. see more...

Codi S.
Saginaw
I love the smell and price isn't to bad for being name brand. Only thing I do not like is that it is a hard gel, I prefer the hard powders, gels make me sweat more and feel sticky.
Delilah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for my husband a few years ago as a christmas gift. It came with a mini cologne aswell. My son and husband really liked it and used it often,
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
This fragrance is great for younger-middle aged men. It's refreshing and crisp. Very neat bottle too - - very colorful!
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
My husband used this about 5 year ago or so. It smells really good! It has a light scent, not over powering at all.

back