BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Introduced in the year 2010 by the design house of Christian Audigier, this is classified as masculine fragrance. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

zirse a.
Smells awesome!!!!! My fiance loves it. I bought this approximately 4 weeks ago and have received at least one compliment every where I have been since .Great price for a lrg bottle!!! I even have the women's version and i always get compliments
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This smells really awesome, but I'd never admit publicly (besides here) that I like it. This brand has sort of made a bad name for itself, more to the fault of those that like it, but these do genuinely smell great.
Darrian T.
I had the womens version of this perfume and I must say I loved it. Its so affordable and smells sooooo delish. I just ran out last week and I cannot wait to go buy some more!
Diamond J.
I have the women's heart and dagger and It smells so good. Its a fruity, sweet scent that not just anyone can love
Melissa M.
Frisco, TX
Really nice fragrance. Purchased as a Christmas gift. Love how it smells. It is one of my favorite men's cologne.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Years ago this was a good scent, nowadays there’s many better cologne. Great for starter scents tho
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Men's ed hardy hearts & daggers a lovely scent eau de toilette for mens great fragrance
Jessica R.
This smells so good, I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas and he wears it everyday
Samantha Y.
Dymchurcg, Kent
I wont lie i bought this beacuse it had skulls on and i didnt even care about the smell but oh my god! it was a double whammy loved the smell and now got a new keeper. i would defo recommend to others :)