Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamie D.Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amanda A.

BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz-Hearts & Daggers For Women is a magnetic, upbeat blend of blood orange, violet leaf, apple blossom and pink jasmine juxtaposed against a sensuous base of cashmere musk, amber and blond wood-A little sweet and a little naughty-New In Box see more...

Amanda A.
Westbrook, ME
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Love Ed Hardy perfumes! They have so many different fragrances, but you can bet one of them you'll fall in love with. There's not one of their scents I don't like, but Love Kills Slowly is my favorite.
Jennifer V.
Hudson, FL
This is honestly my absolute favorite perfume EVER! When I was in high school, my friend had this perfume and I would use it every single time I went to her house, until I bought my own! I use it on special occasions, so my first one I bought lasted SO LONG! I am obsessed with this perfume and I would definitely recommend it to others. The smell is AMAZING and it definitely sticks to you!
Amber M.
Spartanburg, SC
I have always loved this fragrance... you can always find it on great deals. The smell lasts all day and isn’t too strong. I have worn this for years and always receive compliments on it; so I highly recommend!
Amanda B.
This perfume is nice & it lasts for hours. It’s not something I pull from daily, but it’s scent is powerful, one spray and you’re set! It’s not overly expensive but one bottle has lasted me years. The scent is different & I can’t describe exactly what It relates to but overall a good product.
Kimmi B.
Benton, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this perfume. This was the first Ed Hardy scent I tried and I was hooked. Love it so much that I keep one bottle in my car in case I run out of the house without putting it on first. I’m always being told@how good I smell when I wear this perfume.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray . I not only love the smell of their perfume but I love the beautiful bottles and the amazing tattoo designs. Hearts and daggers is a very feminine scent that I think suits every season.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
This is my favorite fragrance! Smells SO good and lasts all day. The price is pretty reasonable too. The only issue I have is it can be difficult to find; at least that is the experience I have had. There are knock offs, but I don't think any of them really smell that good. Will always buy this fragrance.
Jenny K.
My very favorite perfume that I have continued to buy for 5 years ! I absolutely love it . It's also my favorite from their collection . The smell is amazing . It's a very sweet smell . I always get compliments on how good I smell .
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
I miss this stuff so much. I would wear it everyday as a junior high student. Never have me head ache like the other did.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I remember that they were so popular back in 2009 there long lasting that's for sure and smells really good must buy .

Target