Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamie D.

BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz-Hearts & Daggers For Women is a magnetic, upbeat blend of blood orange, violet leaf, apple blossom and pink jasmine juxtaposed against a sensuous base of cashmere musk, amber and blond wood-A little sweet and a little naughty-New In Box see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray . I not only love the smell of their perfume but I love the beautiful bottles and the amazing tattoo designs. Hearts and daggers is a very feminine scent that I think suits every season.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
This is my favorite fragrance! Smells SO good and lasts all day. The price is pretty reasonable too. The only issue I have is it can be difficult to find; at least that is the experience I have had. There are knock offs, but I don't think any of them really smell that good. Will always buy this fragrance.
Jenny K.
My very favorite perfume that I have continued to buy for 5 years ! I absolutely love it . It's also my favorite from their collection . The smell is amazing . It's a very sweet smell . I always get compliments on how good I smell .
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I remember that they were so popular back in 2009 there long lasting that's for sure and smells really good must buy .
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Smells so good and lasts all day. Not too overpowering and a little bit goes a long way