BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its a super nice perfume. It smells sweet and girly. It lasts a long time on the skin. I will put it on in the morning and by bed time i can still smell it on my wrist. I bought this years ago at buckle it was affordable not too much. Unfortunately i think they discontinued it:(
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This scent is so sweet smelling without going overboard to the little kid cotton candy smelling body spray. It is so long lasting and almost a mouthwatering scent. Mine was gifted to me along with a few other Ed Hardy fragrances, this was my absolute favorite. The packaging is so colorful and beautiful and the bottle I got lasted forever before I had to repurchase.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
My thirteen years old daughter smelled so good one day and when I found out what she was wearing I bought some for myself as well! I think it's a scent for all ages and I groups, a very sweet but feminine and fun smell! Highly recommend! Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers Eau de Parfum Spray
Celi G.
Weslaco, TX
This purfume is Bomb. I love the scent. I can wear it anytime of the day and it smells amazing. First time user. This purfume was gifted to me and they did a good choice lol. You won't be disppointed
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
This is such a wonderful scent. I've been wearing it for at leat 8-9 years. I originally bought it because I was obsessed with the Ed Hardy brand and OMG. It smells fresh and a bit fruity but not like a body spray sweet. My only complaint is it does fade a bit faster than some other perfumes I have smelled.
Paige P.
I bought the smallest bottle at TJMaxx, very affordable. I got 3 compliments when i wore it to work. It smells fruity and sweet but not overly sweet. I had a big bottle Years ago and i am glad i found it again. I will repurchase for the Summer. It doesn't last long on me, but i don't mind reapplying it smells yummy.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I’ve loved this smell for the past 10 years. I love the fresh and clean smell and it’s a very sweet long lasting scent. I bought my first one from the buckle. I think it’s better than the pink brand. I would buy this again
Kayla D.
This perfume is bomb. A little older but I used to use it all the time five years ago. It smells great and I'm sure at discount places like TJ MAXX and Sam's you can find it for a lot less!
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is a go to scent for me. I love the fruity notes of it. The scent last all day on both the skin and clothes. The price is one of the few that has stayed normal over the years when the rest have all jumped up to insane amounts. My only complaint is after 10-11 months the scent does start to turn a little alcohol-Ish, so if you like to switch your perfumes around this one needs to be used up kinda fast.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This was one of my first Ed Hardy purchase. I really enjoy this fragrance. I like the fruity, sweetness it has in it's scent. I purchased mine at Tj Maxx. i thought it was very affordable. I have since bought 2 bottles from my first purchase to now.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
What is your favorite Ed hardy perfume?
Andrea C.
Where can I buy this? I also love the smell of this perfume, how long does it last? Which other ones do you have that remind you of this one?
Kelly H.
Frederick, MD
If you could only use 5 words to describe this scent and it's underlying and long lasting tones what would they be, please don't use overused words such as adorable ---what does that have to do with scent? Be creative