BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Eau De Toilette Spray For Men see more...

• Where can you find Ed Hardy cologne other then department stores?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
My sons prefer Ed Hardy cologne's over all others. They say that their girlfriends like it because it the smell is not overwhelming. The cologne last a long time, and you only need a little bit.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Don't like the smell of all Ed Hardy sprays. I feel like it has as cheap smell with an overpriced labeled on it. That's jus the though.
LaTosha D.
I have bought this for my son. He nor I cared for it. Very cloying. I suppose others may like it, but it has that cheap plastic smell.
Quinn R.
My sister's husband loves this men's fragrance and always asks for it for his birthday. It is definitely a manly scent.
Karlie G.
marquette, MI
My boyfriend has used this before and he said he liked it but that he liked the blue bottle better !
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
My brother in law love this colone he always ask for it on special occasions
Yolanda D.
My honey love all ed hardy colong even woman I no good smell can be cgeaper for this smell giod quality.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where can you find Ed Hardy cologne other then department stores?