Ed Hardy Eau de Parfum

Ed Hardy Eau de Parfum , 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Do you like the sugary scent?
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Start your review of Ed Hardy Eau de Parfum !
How would you rate this product?
El Paso, TX
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It lasts all day and isn't too intense but is sweet and romantic.
Lansing , MI
Ed Hardy Eau de Parfum  uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
So yummy and fruity! Has a very strong scent that lasts all day. Good for a night out with the girls!
Rockford, IL
This is my all time favorite brand of perfume. It love the sweet and not over powering smell
Midway Park, NC
Love this perfume! Not too expensive and has a beautiful scent to it. Definitely recommend
Spring , TX
For the price, Ed hardy is a good perfume. The scent is good and not too overpowering.
Middle Point, OH
Like this perfume. It is expensive and not worth it. The smell does not stay on.
Spruce View, AB
Love this perfume and cycle it through my rotation regularly. Light citrus fragrance that lasts through the day. Not too overpowering and great for everyday use!
Uno de mis perfumes favoritos, amo su aroma es ligero pero me dura todo el día, no es como otros perfumes que tienes que andar retocandote cada hora para que dure el aroma, me gusta mucho el diseño de la botella, cuando lo uso a las personas que conozco les encanta su olor,
Love love love this! Bought this on holiday and I had it for two years! The smell took me back to my holidays! Lovely sweet scent! I think I purchased this at CVS or target?? Around $10-$15! CANNOT WAIT to repurchase!! Absolute FAVE! 5*****