BY ED HARDY

Ed Hardy Eau De Parfum is a trendy scent. It is a fruity floral with notes of wild strawberry, mango, ruby red grapefruit, apple, vanilla, linden blossom, freesia petals, and tonka bean with a drydown of sensual musk and amber. see more...

Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Wow I remember when I first used this and just thought to myself this is probably the only perfume ill ever use I have nothing bad to say about this just that it smells amazing and the smell last on you and is strong but not too strong its just perfect
Rene C.
Safford, AZ
I loved this scent when it first came out and i was in high school it was my holy grail scent!! I've tried many different perfumes over the years and always come back to this one!! It smells so sweet and good but not like a cotton candy little girl kinda smell a really sweet sexy smell. :)
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
this product was just ok for me, the size of it is great to carry with you everywhere you go, and the scent is amazing when you first put it on, but i didnt feel like it had any staying power throughout the day, i had to keep re applying and to me that is not worth the money
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
Everything about this - scent, packaging, style - says old school. It smells nice - I just want to put it in another bottle entirely so I pull this out of my purse. Sweet, but not overpowering. Gets notice Do
Anna Michelle B.
Bisbee, AZ
This is one of my favorite scents! It doesn't smells so strong. Has a nice sweet yet sexy smell to it! Highly recommend it! I'm sure you will get lots of compliments with this perfume! ;)
Marta K.
Oakland Twp, MI
My favorite scent ever!! This is a great scent for everyday use- not too overwhelming. Definitely recommend repurchasing. I have been using it for over five years now.
Sarah B.
This stuff smells SOOOOOO GOOD. I literally went through it within a month. The scent last all day too! If you like sweet scents, you will probably love this!
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
This is my favorite perfume I buy the big sets and then this set to keep in my purse.bllve the scent and lotion as well.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
One of my favorite scents!!! It's worth the price for sure. I bUy the big bottles and they last a long time.
Unyque C.
I love this brand! This scent is my absolutely my favorite!!! I wear it all the time!!!! A def. Repurchase!!!