Add a Photo

By ED HARDY
#1673 in Fragrance for Her
Ed Hardy Eau De Parfum is a trendy scent. It is a fruity floral with notes of wild strawberry, mango, ruby red grapefruit, apple, vanilla, linden blossom, freesia petals, and tonka bean with a drydown of sensual musk and amber.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI

this product was just ok for me, the size of it is great to carry with you everywhere you go, and the scent is amazing when you first put it on, but i didnt feel like it had any staying power throughout the day, i had to keep re applying and to me that is not worth the money
Chris S.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA

Everything about this - scent, packaging, style - says old school. It smells nice - I just want to put it in another bottle entirely so I pull this out of my purse. Sweet, but not overpowering. Gets notice Do
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This stuff smells SOOOOOO GOOD. I literally went through it within a month. The scent last all day too! If you like sweet scents, you will probably love this!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Stevensville, MD

My favorite perfume of all time! Fresh, beautiful subtle scent! this is also my husbands favorite perfume.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Bisbee , Az

This is one of my favorite scents! It doesn't smells so strong. Has a nice sweet yet sexy smell to it! Highly recommend it! I'm sure you will get lots of compliments with this perfume! ;)
Marta K.
Marta K.
Oakland Twp, MI

My favorite scent ever!! This is a great scent for everyday use- not too overwhelming. Definitely recommend repurchasing. I have been using it for over five years now.
Rene C.
Rene C.
Clifton, AZ

I loved this scent when it first came out and i was in high school it was my holy grail scent!! I've tried many different perfumes over the years and always come back to this one!! It smells so sweet and good but not like a cotton candy little girl kinda smell a really sweet sexy smell. :)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Reed City, MI

This is one of my very favorite perfumes! I love the smell. Its not too strong and had a clean smell
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

I love this brand! This scent is my absolutely my favorite!!! I wear it all the time!!!! A def. Repurchase!!!
Baylee k.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX

One of my favorite scents!!! It's worth the price for sure. I bUy the big bottles and they last a long time.

Join Now