BY ED HARDY

Be Hip! Citrus/Fruity Casual Moderate Strength Ed Hardy For Ladies Is A Fun, Fruit Fragrance Loaded With Juicy Fruit Notes Like Tropical Mango, Wild Strawberry And Ruby Red Grapefruit.&Nbsp; All Wrapped Up Around The Middle And Base Notes Of Black Freesia, Amber And Rose Accords.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Has A Personality That Sparkles.&Nbsp; Ed Hardy For Ladies Is So Hip! see more...

Ed Hardy Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
  • "In love with this perfume , it smells so good and it lasts a long time ." in 5 reviews
  • "This stuff smells great, but I'm not a huge fan of the brand itself." in 5 reviews
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
As someone who hated all things Ed Hardy when the brand was big, I had very low expectations when I got this for Christmas. Boy was I wrong. It smells so good! Strong, but not potent. Sweet but not overly so. And it usually lasts me all day! I couldn't ask for more from a perfume.
Sara L.
I've literally been using this perfume since middle school and it is my absolute favorite. It's such a unique, feminine scent, reminding me of roses and sweet fruits. Let's put it this way, I have never *not* gotten a compliment on this scent, it's that good!
Lauren N.
This is a cult favorite and was very popular years ago. Has a very crisp light and fresh scent . Smells very youthful and innocent and somewhat sexy . Definitely not musky or spicy in anyway which I like. However it is very strong and alittle goes a long way!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I am highly obsessed with this spray. I feel so fresh and clean and a hint of sweetness. It lasts different on everyone’s skin but this lasts me a long time. I will definitely repurchase this over and over.
Bobbi S.
Cincinnati
Absolutely love this perfume! It is my summer perfume, only one I will use. I do feel like I have to re spray myself throughout the day as I don't feel like I can smell it.

I used to get it at Gordmans but our local Gordmans closed last year, so I am constantly looking for more!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I use to love this perfume! Now that I’m getting older I have different tastes than I use to when it comes to perfume. This isn’t something that I would purchase now but like 8 years ago I use to love it
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
This is one of the best smelling perfumes that I have ever owned! I remember getting this in high school, years later I still love it just was much! I love the packaging and the tattoo like art that it has. The scent isn't over powering as other perfumes that I have are. This is for sure one of my go to's when I am in need of a perfume.
Kristin J.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume right here is by far the best fragrance I've ever had. I've had 6 bottles of this and every year for xmas my fiance has to replace because she sneaks in and uses mine. My friend stayed with me and used both of my bottles. Long story short.. I have to hide from all of my friends because they get carried away
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Hands down the best perfume ever. It's a sweet smell and makes you smell great. I last a long time I've had clothes not being washed and trust me the smell is still there.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This perfume is classic.  It was my first every "big girl" perfume and will forever be my favorite.  The bottle is absolutely adorable and the smell is so unique.  I wear this all the time when going to school.  All of my friends have it too and love it just as much as I do.
Cristina T.
Where can I get a sample?
Tamica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone know if they are going to come out with another women's perfume line?
Melissa V.
Where can I get a sample?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I hope this smells better than how their shirts look. Lol! Anyone else think "old man jerk" when they see someone wearing that clothing line or is it just me?