BY ED HARDY #95 in Perfume for Her

Be Hip! Citrus/Fruity Casual Moderate Strength Ed Hardy For Ladies Is A Fun, Fruit Fragrance Loaded With Juicy Fruit Notes Like Tropical Mango, Wild Strawberry And Ruby Red Grapefruit.&Nbsp; All Wrapped Up Around The Middle And Base Notes Of Black Freesia, Amber And Rose Accords.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Has A Personality That Sparkles.&Nbsp; Ed Hardy For Ladies Is So Hip! see more...

Ed Hardy Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
  • "In love with this perfume , it smells so good and it lasts a long time ." in 5 reviews
  • "This stuff smells great, but I'm not a huge fan of the brand itself." in 5 reviews
Ruby C.
Brownsville
My momma gave me this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago and it's been the perfect perfume ever! The bottle itself it's very pretty, that now I saved it for decoration. The fragrance is so charming and sweet, very soft. Perfect to catch anyone's attention. I think it I'll buy another one or maybe 2.
Lauren N.
This is a cult favorite and was very popular years ago. Has a very crisp light and fresh scent . Smells very youthful and innocent and somewhat sexy . Definitely not musky or spicy in anyway which I like. However it is very strong and alittle goes a long way!
Sara L.
I've literally been using this perfume since middle school and it is my absolute favorite. It's such a unique, feminine scent, reminding me of roses and sweet fruits. Let's put it this way, I have never *not* gotten a compliment on this scent, it's that good!
Bobbi S.
Cincinnati
Absolutely love this perfume! It is my summer perfume, only one I will use. I do feel like I have to re spray myself throughout the day as I don't feel like I can smell it.

I used to get it at Gordmans but our local Gordmans closed last year, so I am constantly looking for more!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I use to love this perfume! Now that I’m getting older I have different tastes than I use to when it comes to perfume. This isn’t something that I would purchase now but like 8 years ago I use to love it
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This perfume rocks! I love it! Ed Hardy Eau De Parfum Spray for Women smells so amazing, I get compliments all day long! That shows how well it lasts 💝. Let me repeat, ALL DAY LONG! lol Yes ladies I recommend. If you like flowers and love feeling like you can match your inner beauty with your outer beauty then this is a great way to express yourself.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
This is one of the best smelling perfumes that I have ever owned! I remember getting this in high school, years later I still love it just was much! I love the packaging and the tattoo like art that it has. The scent isn't over powering as other perfumes that I have are. This is for sure one of my go to's when I am in need of a perfume.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Hands down the best perfume ever. It's a sweet smell and makes you smell great. I last a long time I've had clothes not being washed and trust me the smell is still there.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This perfume is classic.  It was my first every "big girl" perfume and will forever be my favorite.  The bottle is absolutely adorable and the smell is so unique.  I wear this all the time when going to school.  All of my friends have it too and love it just as much as I do.
Ashley B.
My go to spring/summer perfume! I have been buying this stuff since it first came out and I’m still in love with it! It’s fairly priced, super cute packaging, and smells amazing! It’s a staple in my perfume collection and I find myself reaching for it far more than other perfumes I wear.
Cristina T.
Where can I get a sample?
Tamica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone know if they are going to come out with another women's perfume line?
Melissa V.
Where can I get a sample?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I hope this smells better than how their shirts look. Lol! Anyone else think "old man jerk" when they see someone wearing that clothing line or is it just me?