Skin CareTanning ProductsTanning Oil & LotionChristian Audigier
Ed Hardy COCONUT KISSES Golden Tanning Lotion - 135 oz

Ed Hardy COCONUT KISSES Golden Tanning Lotion - 13.5 oz.

Is this a good outdoor tanning lotion? I want to use a good lotion for outdoor tanning and not just have it dye my skin.
Is this indoor and outdoor tanning lotion?
I am new to tanning only been tanning 2 months and I found that the tingle lotions work better with my skin. Does Ed hardy coconut kisses have any tingle to it?
Start your review of Ed Hardy COCONUT KISSES Golden Tanning Lotion - 13.5 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Kynyada M.
Jasper, AL
Ed Hardy COCONUT KISSES Golden Tanning Lotion - 13.5 oz. uploaded by Kynyada M.
I absolutely love this tanning lotion it's one of my most favorite!! I use several different kinds and brands and it's one of my top faves!!!
Sage C.
Cortland, NY
Love love love this tanning lotion... it has an amazing smells and doesn't feel greasy after applying. It's gentile for an amazing price a little bit goes a long way. It's the only brand I will buy over another. Just bought a bottle of it yesterday.
Jasmine Y.
None ya
Smells amazing and doesn't leave a greasy after feeling I use it everyday to tan , Great scent , I recommend this .
Brooke M.
Love this! It smells amazing and really make my tan look more natural. Love
Love this! It smells amazing and really make my tan look more natural. Love
Allison V.
Sevierville, TN
It smells so good and leaves my skin so soft and silky, but i didnt notice any difference when i tanned. I wasnt any darker, and there isnt any accelerator in it like i had been led to believe. ( generally lotions with an accelerator make your skin tingle) It moisturized my skin well, but that was it.
Courtney J.
Buffalo, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I had high hopes for this tanning lotion. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin feeling oh so soft. But I literally did not tan. I used an applicator to get my back and everything. It was almost like it was protecting my body from the rays instead of enhancing them to give me a nice tan. Overall, just a pricy regular lotion.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this tanning lotion. Leaves you dark and has a nice fragrance smell as well.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great and semi natural indoor tanning lotion with such a light scent. Leaves body feeling moisturized. Does not leave the skin feeling oily at all. i think the packaging is cute and simple too. This is an affordable product and I will buy again.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Ed Hardy COCONUT KISSES Golden Tanning Lotion - 13.5 oz. uploaded by Samantha W.
Absolutely love this stuff, it smells Soo good just like coconuts. It will get you tan and if you have tattoos this is the stuff to get, got it off Amazon prime for about 14 bucks this stuff will get you a good base tan.
Sarah T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Super hydrating (which is important for your skin when tanning, dry skin reflects sunlight, moisturized skin absorbs sunlight), smells amazing, has great skincare products in there, and since there's no bronzer, what I see as my tan gets darker is my natural color. Added bonus is the built-in tattoo protection to keep them looking vibrant. While it's not designed for outdoors, I also use it on the beach and by the pool for that extra oomph. I made a mistake and ordered this online (after previously buying in my local tanning salon) and got jipped, so do make sure that you are buying (like the bottle says) from your tanning salon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...