ED HARDY by Christian Audigier Gift Set for WOMEN: EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ & SHIMMER BODY LOTION 3 OZ & EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .25 OZ uploaded by molly H.

BY ED HARDY

Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Most of the time cheap perfume doesn't smell the greatest but I was very surprised at how awesome this smells! You would never know it was cheap perfume from the Dollar General. The bottle is very nice as well. Definitely recommend as this is the only spray I can find that lasts all day.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes I own. It is very long lasting. I could put it on in the morning and smell it all day. The smell is very sweet, but not too sweet. You can buy it just about anywhere. They have it at target, kohls, etc. I would recommend it.
Corrin O.
Corrin O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this perfume. The brand has been defined as "tacky" but this smell does not smell tacky at all. I would recommend this as a reasonably priced perfume for a young adult.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Albertville
I love this its smells amazing my friend gave me it once as a gift and ive used it ever since lovd love it it also.doubles as a shimmer and you sparkle witch ee all know we love to shine
Emmaline D.
Emmaline D.
Fresno, CA
I love this fragrance it smells great and also has lasted me a long time, I don't use much and have had the bottle for over a year now.
Marlowe F.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to scent for me. I love the fruity strawberry notes of it. The scent last all day on both the skin and clothes. The price is one of the few that has stayed normal over the years when the rest have all jumped up to insane amounts. My only complaint is after 10-11 months the scent does start to turn a little alcohol-Ish, so if you like to switch your perfumes around this one needs to be used up kinda fast.
molly H.
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
EdHardy parfume spray,it LASTS all day.its not overwhelming, a little goes a long way,I will definitely recommend ,
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I love this scent. It is a little sweet but not too sweet very light but enough . I let my daughter use it as well she loves it too.
Ileen G.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
This will forever be my favorite scent!! Everytime i wear this i get compliments ! I would highly recommend getting yourself one or even gifting it. AMAZING
Ali W.
Ali W.
Portage, IN
This is my favorite scent! It lasts all day and whenever I wear it I get compliments,