BY ED HARDY

Inspired by dramatic Ed Hardy tattoo art, Ed Hardy cologne for men sees the bright and tantalizing citrus effects of bergamot and mandarin touched by the sharpness of clary sage and a colorful mint julep cocktail for added zest. Ozonic notes breathe space between the notes. The result is a provocative and edgy blend that dries down into a base of masculine woods and sensual musks, with a touch of black amber. Launched in 2008. see more...

Zahireen C.
Honestly this was a not a good scent for my husband. He didn't like it either. We should have smelled it prior to buying... it was so overpowering it made our nose hurt.
Buck M.
Oroville, CA
This fragrance smells so good! It's my favorite choice. You can get it for a really good price. I usually buy this product at macys.
Dee E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
My mother made a fantastic choice when she decided to purchase this cologne for my boyfriend. The scent is to die for!
Veronica P.
Really nice scent! I like how the product is presented, it has a really nice image.
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
Always wanted to try Ed hardy products. What do you guys think?