Ed Hardy By Christian Audigier Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Valorie R.

BY ED HARDY

Possessing a fragrance note of: Apple Mango Strawberry Red Grapefruit Feesia Watery Muget Linden Blossom Warm Amber Musk Tonka Bean And Vanilla Puddin, Introduced in 2008, Dimensions: 2'' L x 2'' W x 7'' H, see more...

Katie J.
Had a small bottle of this scent and liked it! It's pink so it looks cute just sitting around but also smells good!
Margarita G.
Love this scent! One of my regular everyday fragrances. I get tons if compliments on it.
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
This is by far my favorite perfume. I'm almost out and haven't seen it 😞 I'm probably on my 5 bottle or maybe more lol my fiance is the one who buys it for me. The smell is amazing I love it not strong and just right. Of course I'll be buying more and continue to buy it. Its a very nice smell.
Leah H.
Seattle, WA
It smells so lovely, the only problem with this is that it runs out rather quickly. Despite that, it is still a great product and I buy it when I can spare the money.
Melissa N.
Mississauga, ON
I think this is a really pretty smelling product. it is generally easy to find and not too expensive. i also love the art work on the bottle!